Love the Alexander Inn - stay here every year during a convention. It is a fantastic alternative to the chain hotels. Great location, walkable to most sites in the City Center. The rooms are a bit small, but this is typical within a city. The atmosphere is fantastic, the inn is clean, and the staff are always helpful. Breakfast is plentiful and they keep it well stocked.
Going to the convention center? No problem - it's a nice 10 minute walk straight up 12th Ave. There are also bars and restaurants along the way.
Going to dinner? Walk around the corner to Pine St and try Mixto's - very good dinner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia