I stayed at the club quarters while in philly at the beginning of april. I thought the rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful. I thought the complimentry bottled water stations by the elevator on each floor was an excellent touch and i thought free wifi was very nice as well. My only complaint was the beds were a bit too hard.. but that is just personal preference. I will definatly be staying there again when i am visiting philly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia is a newly renovated full service hotel designed for business travelers. Located in the heart of the city's business district and within walking distance of many cultural and historical attractions including Rittenhouse Square, Antique Row and the Academy of Natural Sciences. Adjacent to Liberty Place with over 70 unique boutiques and restaurants and easily accessible to the convention center. Its restaurant and bar, Davio's, serves delicious Northern Italian cuisine. All Club Quarters Hotels provide: • Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel • Instant registration and check-out • Club Living Room - an inviting lounge for working, meeting, socializing and relaxing • Free unlimited chilled bottled water • Greater security with keycard access to guest room floors • Restaurant and Bar • Fitness room with cardio equipment and weights • Meeting rooms and office space available • Guest Request Closets on every floor containing extra pillows, blankets and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Reservation Counter so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quarters Hotel Philadelphia
- Club Quarters Philadelphia