2,169 results
All reviewsconvention centeracross the streetfree breakfasthomeless peoplebreakfast staffreading terminal marketself parkingthe breakfast areawithin walking distancehot breakfastliberty bellfew blocksking suitefront desk staffflower showyogurtindependence hall
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Stayed at this hotel Saturday, July 8th. Upon our arrival we were greeted by Jason who is one of the managers. He informed us our room wasn't ready yet (we were early) but that he would hold our bags. Upon returning back to the hotel we were again greeted by Jason who informed us he had placed our bags in the room and upgraded us to a suite. He further provided us with dining suggestions and offered his services for anything else we might need.

We have been Hilton Honors members for close to 15 years and have come to expect good service at the various Hilton locations we stay at, but this was above and beyond. Shout out to Jason for his cheerful and friendly stellar service!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Had a wonderful visit to Philly. It was our first time to the area and we felt welcomed at at home. The staff at Hampton Inn downtown were welcoming and friendly as well as professional and quick to respond. The location was exceptional and put us close to everything we wanted to see, and although the holiday weekend made it really busy we never felt we were in a crowd! Thank you!

Reviewed July 8, 2017

Walking distance to Chinatown and Reading Terminal Market. Easy access to SEPTA. Rooms, staff, and overall quality of the property is excellent. Great local restaraunts nearby also. Parking is separate from the property so drop off your luggage at the front first. Plenty of staff there to take care of your luggage while you go and park.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2017

This hotel is in a very good location for walking to all kinds of places in downtown Philly. You do have to pay extra for parking, but the rates were reasonable. I think the windows should be replaced because we were on the 11th floor and could hear some street noise. I left the AC fan on throughout our stay but could sometimes hear buses, cars, motorcycles, sirens, etc.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

All I have to say is I had a rough start to my day with two flight cancellations. I was so frustrated and irritated by the time I got to the hotel. I walked up to the desk where Will M was to check me in. Absolutely the most amazing person I had encountered in a long time. He made me realize that we can't let these small things bring us down. Polite, Friendly, Knowledgeable just to name a few key traits that Will gave off. What an incredible young man and I really enjoyed our conversation we had. He turned a bad day into a happy ending!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Carl B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

758quand...Thank you for the awesome review! I look forward to seeing you again soon.