We stayed here for 2 nights for a weekend getaway and were very happy with the Inn at Penn. Definitely would consider our go to hotel when we're back in the city.
- Location: Right next to UPenn & Drexel; easy to walk into the Center City and other parts of downtown Philly. Very safe area.
- Noise control: We never heard anyone in the hallway or in the rooms next to us. The rooms have more than enough insulation between them.
- The Living Room: They have this great library / nook next to the front lobby, which is really quiet and a great place to hang out before heading out to dinner. They also have a bartender there that will serve you almost any drink you desire.
- Tablets in the room: They have these mini iPads in each of the rooms, that allow you to order room service, order pillows, listen to music, etc. I haven't seen that before in other hotels and it was a nice perk.
- Parking is only valet at $43 a night.
- Breakfast is priced unreasonably high - $19 for continental; $25 for full buffet.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included