“Interesting shop, especially vintage clothing”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Greene Street Consignment
Ranked #58 of 155 Shopping in Philadelphia
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Shop has a variety of clothing styles, but more vintage than any other type. Some of it looked to be newly manufactured to look vintage, but it was fine either way. I bought a plaid fedora. I've seen other consignment shops with a larger selection, but Greene St is definitely worth a look if you are in the area.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Whenever we visit Philly, we always shop at Greene Street Consignment. You can't beat their great selection for men and women. Last time I was there, I found a great looking Banana Republic shirt for $12 in like new condition- I won't it out to night that same night. My niece found a silk like dress on clearance for $7! This place never disappoints!