“Chain to be avoided if consigners wish to be paid timely”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Greene Street Consignment
Ranked #60 of 156 Shopping in Philadelphia
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I have been an excellent and loyal supplier of designer goods to this chain for years. Recently financial snafus have occurred (double payments resulting in bank fees levied against consigners!). Clearly operational problems. Consigners are also not paid for merchandise in a reasonable time I.e, more than two weeks from sale date. Total lack of Customer Service philosophy and uncooperative, insulting management at the CEO level.

I've not typically been a shopper at the stores and would NOT be based on my experience as a consigner.

1  Thank Mcrdon

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Spent the day in Philadelphia, went to three locations of Greene Street. Bought some great clothes with original tags still on, at great pricing. Always have a good time when I visit Greene Street Consignment. Great selection, great name brands, lots to chose from, great prices. We spent two hours in first one, over an hour in second one, and under half an hour in the UPenn location. Nice shoes, boots, coats and clothes, check it out.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Shop has a variety of clothing styles, but more vintage than any other type. Some of it looked to be newly manufactured to look vintage, but it was fine either way. I bought a plaid fedora. I've seen other consignment shops with a larger selection, but Greene St is definitely worth a look if you are in the area.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Whenever we visit Philly, we always shop at Greene Street Consignment. You can't beat their great selection for men and women. Last time I was there, I found a great looking Banana Republic shirt for $12 in like new condition- I won't it out to night that same night. My niece found a silk like dress on clearance for $7! This place never disappoints!