All reviews main line valet parking delmonico valet service business trip the executive lounge homewood suites fitness center bellman university uber garage
Reviewed May 26, 2016

The Hotel was conveniently located to Lakenau Medical Center were I had heart surgery. I felt very comfortable leaving my family while I was in the hospital. We will stay there again when travel plans call for us to visit Philadelphia.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2016

I booked this hotel for it's good location for my purposes; i only spent two nights here, I enjoyed the services available and would come back; the stuff is very kind and helpful; good facilities; valet parking is very useful

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2016

The Hilton staff was friendly and accommodating, we were able to upgrade to a king room with ease which put us in room 421 facing the reservoir. We found the room to be perfect, it was away from the elevator, so minimal foot traffic and near exit stairs #2 which leads right to the pool and gym. Despite all the events going on in the hotel we found parking right in front of the building, if one is not so lucky there is valet and self parking available. The Polo lounge is a great place to relax with a well made cocktail and evening snack. We'll stay again soon.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2016

Clean and efficient. Parking situation at hotel is a bit of a mess, but fine stay otherwise. Good bar, nice atmosphere. Delmonico Restaurant offers good, if pricey, dining fare. Would stay again. Good location in OK part of city. Nice pool.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2016

Nice place. Room very good. Breakfast had everything you could want. The service offered was very good. I have no complaints and am a Hilton Diamond member who stays at hotels often. Priced reasonably when a major convention was downtown.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business