“Unique and relaxing experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bmaire
Connecticut
“Unique and relaxing experience”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

I slept on a boat rather than in a hotel room while traveling for business! How amazing to spend much of the day working and then coming home to a room on the water. This is so much better than a "room" - you can cook in the full kitchen and relax inside or outside with your favorite beverage.

Jack greeted me and explained the little special features of the houseboat. He was very helpful and friendly.

The boat was clean and well equipped with common household items. Show up, unpack and relax!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Atmosphere and the night lights of Ben Franklin Bridge...
Liked least: Leaving....I could have stayed a lot longer.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Florida/Maryland
Reviewed October 18, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Management Response
18 Oct 2013
So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay on Pisces! We were so glad you were able to make the trip after all. Thank you for the great review! You're welcome back any time you're looking for a girls getaway!

Best,
Team SleepAfloat
Empathy
Fairfax County, Virginia
“I'm still rocking!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

I'm still rocking from the rocking and rolling of the boat but I'm still enjoying the fun that we had. We got to the boat on Friday afternoon. I did have trouble understanding the directions that were sent from Ship a Float. I pulled over and called the number that they gave me, the manager said you are here. He was there to help in about 3 minutes.Call if you have trouble. I will not say any more because this place is so secure. I felt very safe. We got our gear on board and ate our steak sandwitch that we bought from a local shop. I wanted a treat and coffee, and my husband wanted to read so we went topside and found a resturant right there on the river. No need to drive. The resturant was so nice we had lunch there the next day.
There is not a second bedroom but a loft with twin beds up a steep ladder. My husband and I , or children could make it up but my sister or my mother would never be able to get up there. There is a blow up bed and a sleeper sofa. The quality is wonderful..!! The loft is comfortqable too. We tried them all out, very comfortable.
Went to a show, took a cab. The cab was cheeper than parking. Enjoy your time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fireworks from across the river.
Liked least: The lady in CA that caused problems with my reservations.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
PA
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in April 2012

A romantic getaway
Galloway
Reviewed April 1, 2013 for a stay in June 2012

Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing