“always consistent good chinese”
Review of CinCin Restaurant

CinCin Restaurant
Ranked #384 of 4,690 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chestnut Hill
Description: CinCin Restaurant is a Chinese restaurant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, that will exceed all of your expectations. You can have great food at reasonable price when you come to our restaurant. Our locally owned and operated business proudly serves Asian and French cuisine that is sure to delight your tastes. We offer special orders for take-out, dine-in, and party catering. Contact us in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and let our friendly staff give you more information about our restaurant.
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This restaurant has been around forever and always prepares delicious Chinese food.
I have enjoyed every dish I tried at Cin Cin.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

Cin Cin is a gem of a restaurant in the Chestnut Hill area of Philadelphia. I have eaten there several times over the years and have never been disappointed. Highly recommend the Peking duck. Although, you can’t go wrong with whatever you choose.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Wanted to have a nice mother's day treat for my wife and family and despite making a reservation several days in advance, when we arrived they had so overbooked thier reservation system, they were far from ready to accomodate us. To make matters worse, there is a tiny waiting area with about 5 seats at a bar. After waiting about 25 minutes past our reservation time, we were told there were still 2 other parties of 4 ahead of us!! Ruined our plans as I was not about to continue waiting some undetermined about of time for a table where were crammed in like sardines with all of the others waiting (many of whom were also well past their reservation time). When asking the hostess how much longer our wait would be, she was curt and un-apologetic. Terrible customer service from our single experience here.

Reviewed April 11, 2018

This is Exceptional Chinese cuisine in a charming restaurant in the heart of Chestnut Hill. The staff is attentive and very knowledgeable. They are generous with their portions, including the wine !

Reviewed March 21, 2018

We hadn't been to CinCin for a few years and decided to try it out again. We were not disappointed. The sweet and sour soup was spicy and tasty and not too hot. As a celiac, I was told I could have many things on the menu , they would just make it Gluten free. I had the Pad Thai and it was delicious. The service is excellent and friendly and the ambiance is elegant. My husband and I decided the food was better then ay other Chinese food in the area and decided to use it for take out as well.