“Fun night”
Review of Pod

Pod
Reserve with OpenTable
Pod is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #143 of 4,652 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$20 - US$80
Cuisines: Sushi, French, Japanese, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: University City
Cross street: Between 36th & 37th Streets on Sansom
Transit: Market-Frankford El, 34th Street Stop.
Reviewed July 5, 2017

Enjoyed great food, fun atmosphere and terrific service. Edamame portion was huge and too much for our family of 3, chicken lettuce wraps delish, and signature crunchy tuna roll -- perfect pairing of appetizers. We split a few entrees -- kung pao shrimp, chicken pad thai, and seared waygu beef done on rocks tableside -- all winners. Fun dessert of bread pudding and purple ice cream. would DEFINITELY go back for fun

Reviewed July 5, 2017

Food is nice and the restaurant is pretty stylish. In short, your stomach will be full while your wallet will be empty.

Prok bum is oily and tasty.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

Called in after dinner elsewhere to have a nightcap, but was told bar closed, even though several people were there. When we queried, they agreed to let us stay but only in certain areas, the opening times were inconsistent and confusing.

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

I came in to relax after a long drive .It was pleasant and delightful .The menu looked interesting but our five year old would not be happy .Cheeseburgers are his choice Service was very good and I enjoyed my visit .

Reviewed June 29, 2017

You would think sushi is sushi. I had the best salmon rolls ever. First several bites were without soy, and I was really impressed. Then, what the heck, I tried the soy. Wow. They add something to it that has a subtle smokey undertone. I had a good time deciding whether it was better with or without soy. Can't wait to go again.