“Spectacular Wedding Reception”

La Famiglia Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
La Famiglia Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 5,104 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: City Centre East
Cross street: Market St .
Reviewed January 18, 2018

We held our wedding reception for 75 at La Famiglia in the upstairs Banquet Room and it was everything we hoped for. The food and staff were incredible and our guests raved about both. We loved the intimacy and character of the room and the restaurant. I can't say enough about the food. We have dined in the restaurant and it was every bit as good at our reception. The staff is the most accommodating and thoughtful I've come across. They did everything they could to make a beautiful evening!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 4, 2018

What a wonderful restaurant. Old style service from a seasoned staff who really know what they are doing. This is fine dining but with a friendly family undertone. The food is perfectly prepared. Their Branzio is worth it. A fabulous wine cellar and prices to suit all tastes

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed November 29, 2017

My wife and I were in town for a wedding, and on the trip in I told her about a fabulous Italian place where I had eaten on a quick business trip several years ago but unfortunately couldn't remember the name. Our first night in town we were strolling around and I started to see familiar looking buildings - and somehow we walked right to it! Boy am I glad; everything was top notch from the greeting we received upon arrival to the service and of course the wonderful meal. Rest assured that from now on this will be my "go to" place in Philly.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 20, 2017

We started our as a group of six and ended up as 12. They handled this very well and didn't appear flustered by our change in numbers. Everyone enjoyed their food and the choices ran the gamut of the restaurant's offerings

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Attentive, friendly, courteous and knowledgeable staff. Stupendous wine list. We had veal special and chicken from the menu, great martinis, carpaccio app and a delightful Italian wine. All were absolutely terrific. Atmosphere is cozy. Just a delightful restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2017