“Tasty Greek food”

Cuisines: Greek
Neighbourhood: City Centre East
Neighbourhood: City Centre East
Reviewed April 1, 2018

This place was quite popular when I visited- about a 15 minute wait in line. Staff was hustling, and service was good. Very tasty gyro. Would eat here again.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Had a tasty Gyro sitting in front of me within 1 minute. Hefty meat portion. Great if needing your food quickly at lunch.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

This is my favorite place for gyros. I had previously reviewed Olympic and commented about one of the employees being not especially friendly, but on my visit today she waited on me again and she couldn't have been nicer or friendlier.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Lamb Slouvlaki & fresh fries (nice & crisp) are to die for! All in 5 minutes. I can't wait to eat here again.

Reviewed June 13, 2017

After a hard day of touring, we went to the Market Area and found the Olympic Gyro. The portions, especially on the platter, were generous and tasty. Would definitely return if in that area again.