“Delicious unique flavors! A must-eat”
Review of Abe Fisher

Abe Fisher
Reserve with OpenTable
Abe Fisher is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 5,035 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Hungarian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

The combination of the decor, drinks, and food was simply stellar. We especially loved the gin-cured fluke, baked cheese blintz, and sweet potato. Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

We pre-ordered the smoked short ribs for the table as I was told not to miss it! It takes days to make and tastes like freshly made pastrami. Beautifully presented and delicious! Served with all the fixings and freshly made breads. We ended up doing the Chef's Choice so we could taste more items and share them all. Fabulous. Even the desserts were amazing.

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

I was skeptical after reviewing the menu however, I was blown away by the food and the incredible tastes of everything. I was there with four people and we ordered many appetizers and many entrees and shared it all. It was a great experience and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Have not had cow’s tongue since
My Mom and Aunt made it 50
Years ago as I was growing into a healthy but cholesterol laden Jewish man! Delicious smoked here, as was everything here- and the staff and chefs and spirit is just the best. One
Can tell They love working here!
We were celebrating the James Beard award just won by a friend’s daughter pastry chef from Another restaurant, and the staff and chefs here went bananas when they saw her enter the place with us and her parents!
Everything was with a modern twist in traditional Ashkenazi cuisine, but NOT kosher or overlooked!

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Had plate after plate and didn’t like it.
I found it pricy for the size and quality of the dishes. The avocado salad is nice but the croutons at the bottom burnt.
The flake and the hanger steak too salty.. shame cause they looked fantastic.
The music too loud.. it’s a restaurant or a bar..

Overall I’ll never come back.
On the plus side the staff were super attentive.