The Wilshire Grand Hotel(West Orange)
US$189
US$175
Official Website
US$159
The Avenue Hotel(West Orange)
US$79
Hampton.com
Westminster Hotel(Livingston)
US$139
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$144
Travelocity
Comfort Inn(Fairfield)
US$90
All reviewswhole foodshearth roomfull kitchenfront desklarge fireplaceindoor poollaundry roomevery morningrooms are spaciouseagle rockoatmealbeautiful hotelfree breakfasthome away from homeliving areafire pitfirst floor
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere. The staff was knowledgeable and professional. I loved the room. There was abundant space and amenities. Harry's Bar was a nice touch for a little evening relaxing. I'll visit there again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Lori H, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott West Orange, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Thank you Ron! We are so happy you enjoyed the hotel, our staff and services. We truly appreciate the effort and time you took to write this review, letting others know of your experience. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 14, 2017

Beautiful hotel! Great room! Full suite including a completely full kitchen.

Only one negative preventing this property from being a five star establishment.....Other than a bar downstairs offering a very limited menu for a very limited amount of hours, there is no restaurant either on the premise nor within walking distance. Thus, arriving late and without a car, you get to go to bed hungry.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jaykram
Lori H, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott West Orange, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write about your stay. I am not sure of when you arrived, but we do have take out menus at the front desk for places that deliver and there are frozen food options in our Market if you find yourself arriving late. So sorry you went to bed hungry. We are glad with this exception you enjoyed the hotel.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

Not sure what to say about my stay other than WOW, WOW and WOW.
When my cab first pulled up to the lobby entrance, I thought I was going to be staying at a B&B type hotel. But was I ever wrong.
After unloading my luggage I was promptly welcomed by Carol of the front desk staff who told me not to worry about arriving well before check-in time and then directed be towards my home for the week.
When I opened the door to my room I was shocked to see the size of the kitchen and work area. I was even a bigger fan of the large bedroom and bathroom.
The hotel sponsored "Happy Hour " events were a great way to unwind with co-workers before turning in for the nigh after marathon days at work.
The breakfast every morning was hot, fresh and never ran out despite the number of guests eating in the dining area.
On the days I didn't get back to the hotel in time for "Happy Hour" Harry's bar was a very enjoyable experience.
David,bartender had the CUSTOMER FIRST attitude each time my coworkers and I stopped by to unwind.
Once David got to know what my co-workers and I liked to drink, he always had the appropriate number of Blue Moon bottles waiting for us before we could sit down.
The last day of my stay, I discovered I needed to do wash and started to panic thinking I would not have enough clean clothes to make through the next stop on my trip.
Once again, Carol saved me by producing enough laundry detergent to do enough laundry for a month!
After getting my laundry done I asked Carol to please call a cab for me.
When the cab finally showed up an hour after Carol called, the driver did not speak English and understand that I needed to go to Brooklyn. After 15 minutes of trying to explain myself, I asked the driver to pop the trunk so I could get my luggage out.
When he refused to do it, I finally lost my patience and started to call 911 when Carol appeared to offer assistance. Once the driver saw Carol, he mumbled some foul language at as popped the trunk and took off after I slammed the trunk closed.
For those who prefer to cook in their suites, the hotel offers a shopping service that gets tacked on to your bill at the end of your stay.
Wish I had used that service instead of walking back from Whole Foods with three bags of food.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and we are thrilled that you enjoyed the hotel. I especially appreciate you naming Carol and can not wait to show her what a positive impact she had on your stay. Thank you for your business and please come back to see us again..

Reviewed July 13, 2017

What a wonderful place to stay. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Rooms are very nice and clean and the hotel location was perfect for all the activities we had planned. Great parking. Breakfast was good and we went and had wine one night at the bar which was nice and quaint. We were in town for our son's wedding and this hotel added to our wonderful time there.

Room Tip: think any room would be fine
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Congratulations on the wedding! We are so happy to be part of this wonderful event in your lives and are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing us.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Convenient location and beautiful external property for a wedding we attended. Definitely recommend staying on their second or third floor to be on the same level as a lobby in case of heavy luggage. About a 30 minute drive from Newark airport. The rooms are spacious but bathrooms/decor are a little outdated. I asked the front desk if their laundry services included suit pressing but I never got a callback even though I was told they would check for me and ended up ironing it myself. Their gym is fantastic and was the one bright spot of my stay. I felt the cost was overpriced for the quality of my stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are so sorry you did not feel the hotel was a good value. Our prices are based on occupancy and comparable to like hotels in this area. We are happy you enjoyed the gym and I apologize no one got back to you about the suit pressing. If you were here on a weekend the service is not available after 9am on Fridays until Monday so they would not have been able to assist you, however the person you spoke to should have gotten back to you regardless. Thank you for staying with us.