“My time at The Abbey was highly enjoyable!”
The General Lee Room
The smoke house at 'The Abbey' The Abbey Cafe, Formal room, dining room and formal room.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The General Lee Room
The smoke house at 'The Abbey'
The Abbey Cafe, Formal room, dining room and formal room.
The Abbey Historic Bed & Breakfast, LLC
A licensed B&B In Cashtown, PA (Gettysburg Area)
The Old Radio
Historic barn at 'The Abbey.' Please come and take a look at all the history that is waiting for you
Beautiful Victorian garden benches to rest when tired of walking on the beautiful grounds at the B&B
My little Schnoodle, Maxwell will greet you at the door when you arrive.
One of 'The Abbey's' bird houses on the property.
The General Lee Room, the smallest of the three rooms, and large in charm.
More views of the Gold Room.
The Abbey, a few hundred year old trees, back view of garden, Historic barn, Historic Abbey Cottage.
The large front port, rocking chairs and a bench to sit on and view rolling hills and pond across.
The Abbey and brick walk way for our Guests.
'Downton Abbey' candelabra.
View of the Dining area.
Rain shower head and shower doors, large shared  bathroom.
A young Lord perhaps shy and being pushed to ask the young Lady out on a date?
'The Abbey' (A licensed B&B) located in Cashtown although in the Gettysburg area.
The Abbey Historic B&B.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Private Room, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Layhy
“My time at The Abbey was highly enjoyable!”
Reviewed August 10, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The setting is picturesque with the acreage, the red barn and the huge maple trees. In the morning Deborah whipped up a generous hot breakfast which was different each morning and with an endless cup of coffee. My air conditioned room was spacious ...approx12x15 or bigger. My room consisted of a firm queen sized bed beautifully decorated in golds, reds and creams. There was ample room for my clothes in the big closet and large dresser. Upstairs by my bedroom was a quaint little cafe that had a small filled refrigerator along with a table and comfortable chairs. Every evening fresh towels were laid out in my room and I was greeted with either a glass of lemonade or a homemade Italian ice cream desert. I need to get that recipe!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Aug 2016
Kathy,
It was a pleasure meeting you! I am so happy to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay at "The Abbey!" Max and I will be looking forward to coming back again. The Italian recipe that you liked so much, I will see that you have it.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing