“A must do if your looking for adventure and fun!!”

Lincoln's Lost Treasure
Ranked #52 of 108 things to do in Gettysburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Lincoln’s Lost Treasure is a LIVE two and a half hour adventure across the streets of historic Downtown Gettysburg. Almost like stepping into your own action movie, groups of up to 6 or 8 people are sent on an thrilling and entertaining quest to uncover a lost secret sparked by President Lincoln’s final breath. Aided by a few historical artifacts, you are sent off to piece together hidden clues that can unravel the location to treasury gold that has been lost for over a century. Encountering eccentric and engaging cast members, decoding cryptic clues, and dodging FBI agents out to foil your mission, You and friends traverse the city’s famous streets, hidden shops and historical landmarks discovering that Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address holds the key to a national treasure.Shows Saturdays & Sundays
Reviewed 28 June 2011

This summer my parents planned a trip to Gettysburg and put this lil adventure in. At first we were all skeptical and unsure of how well we would like this. But as it turns out we loved it! It gave a a better chance to walk around and explore the town of Gettysburg and all it had to offer. We were put in as agents that had to discover Lincolns lost treasure. We each took turns playing a role and interacting with each actor. At one point I was told to scream and make a scene in Gettysburg (which I did :) but unfortunately I did it too well :/ it isnt aloud anymore but this group is a creative bunch and will probably come up with something even more fun! I will always forever remember this trip and especially this adventure because it was so creatvie and unique hopefully someday I can do something just like this if not join! I highly recommend it!!

Dhieatzman, Owner at Lincoln's Lost Treasure, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2011

We really appreciate your amazing interaction with our show, and we have changed parts of the show and it's better than EVER!

Your truly legendary performance is one that we still speak of to this day! Glad you enjoyed the adventure!

There are newer reviews for Lincoln's Lost Treasure

Reviewed 19 June 2011

Our group of nine enjoyed our Father's Day outing with Lincoln's Lost Treasure!! The actors allowed our 7 year old twins to even get into the activities. It was a great time had by all of us! You must go with a "fun" attitude! Join in the act and have a good time. Take comfortable walking shoes and just have fun! Our family would recommend this to anyone wanting a fun treasure hunt around the streets of Gettysburg.

1  Thank jcbyers1208
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We had an absolute blast doing this. The kids loved it and became one of their favorite things on our trip. Would recommend !!

1  Thank kdjoch
Reviewed 13 June 2011

This is a must when visiting gettysburg . My son is 10 years old and we had a fantastic time walking around town visiting all the local areas and playing the part of the spy's running from the FBI, finding clues, and being a part of history. YOu had clues to figure out to arrive at your next destination and one of the boys that was with carried a tube just like the movie National T"reasure. You walked for two hours but you weren't ready for it to be over when it was. It was like you were in a real movie.

Reviewed 12 June 2011

My husband, eight year old son and I just finished playing Lincolns Lost Treasurel. We had a blast! It was so much fun! I highly recommend it for an afternoon of great family fun.