“Lots of Imaginative Fun”

Lincoln's Lost Treasure
Ranked #49 of 110 things to do in Gettysburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Lincoln’s Lost Treasure is a LIVE two and a half hour adventure across the streets of historic Downtown Gettysburg. Almost like stepping into your own action movie, groups of up to 6 or 8 people are sent on an thrilling and entertaining quest to uncover a lost secret sparked by President Lincoln’s final breath. Aided by a few historical artifacts, you are sent off to piece together hidden clues that can unravel the location to treasury gold that has been lost for over a century. Encountering eccentric and engaging cast members, decoding cryptic clues, and dodging FBI agents out to foil your mission, You and friends traverse the city’s famous streets, hidden shops and historical landmarks discovering that Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address holds the key to a national treasure.Shows Saturdays & Sundays
Reviewed July 24, 2011

Definitely something different as well as a great way to experience the charm of Gettysburg. The unique way the "mission" is accomplished gets everyone involved as you walk the streets searching for clues. We were all caught up in the drama, looking over our shoulders for spies! Great fun for the whole family!

Reviewed July 15, 2011

Lincoln's Lost Treasure was a very cool way to spend a couple of hours in Gettysburg. It took a little time for the kids to feel comfortable playing the "spy" role, but once we met up with Natasia, we had a blast! I feel like a few actors "planted" among us at the beginning would help pull the group together and help everyone feel more comfortable and excited from the very beginning. Overall, we had a great time and would highly recommend it!

1  Thank 3zsandme
Reviewed July 13, 2011

it was so cool you met other people and at differnt times and you were on a misstion and you were spies and you only had two hours too do it!!!
It was so good i want to do it again!!!!!!
You had to be an actor one time and a pretend buisnes worker and an hero at another!!!!
Such an adventure!!!
Just like National Treasure!!!!!

Reviewed July 3, 2011

On a 2 week vacation with one of our stops being Gettysburg, our son had found the website for Lincolns Lost Treasure....we decided to give it a try. Sooooooo glad we did, our 12 year old son loved it, we loved it. A chance to see the beautiful city of Gettysburg, and have a little adventure along the way. If you have kids this is a must !!! I wish I could say more, but I dont want to spoil the fun.......after all, we are special agents now.....lol

1  Thank csm24jg
See more reviews
Reviewed June 28, 2011

This summer my parents planned a trip to Gettysburg and put this lil adventure in. At first we were all skeptical and unsure of how well we would like this. But as it turns out we loved it! It gave a a better chance to walk around and explore the town of Gettysburg and all it had to offer. We were put in as agents that had to discover Lincolns lost treasure. We each took turns playing a role and interacting with each actor. At one point I was told to scream and make a scene in Gettysburg (which I did :) but unfortunately I did it too well :/ it isnt aloud anymore but this group is a creative bunch and will probably come up with something even more fun! I will always forever remember this trip and especially this adventure because it was so creatvie and unique hopefully someday I can do something just like this if not join! I highly recommend it!!

Dhieatzman, Owner at Lincoln's Lost Treasure, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2011

We really appreciate your amazing interaction with our show, and we have changed parts of the show and it's better than EVER!

Your truly legendary performance is one that we still speak of to this day! Glad you enjoyed the adventure!