Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Review Highlights

from US$35.00
More Info
from US$8.95
More Info
All reviews links style fairways play housing backdrop track
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Course is nice and would have had a great time had they had a ranger as we waited to tee off on every tee box and although scorecard says they don’t tolorate slow play they must tolorate real slow play. As for the course we liked it and would play again hopefully in 4 and 1/2 hours and not 5 and 1/2 to 6.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Played The Links at Gettysburg for the first time and really enjoyed it. Par 72 course with PLENTY of water (be warned). Love the layout -- wide fairways at times, and narrow (water on both sides) at others. Some beautifully-sculpted holes, like the signature #3 are both photogenic and somewhat challenging to play. The staff was super nice - and helpful. I'll be back (in October) to play this beautiful course again.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

My brother-in-law and I got out at 4pm the past Tuesday for $29 and I was blown away. This has to be one of the most aesthetically pleasing courses I have ever played. It's an absolute feast for the senses. Every hole is fair but challenging and the uniqueness of the design will make you wish the round would never end. We got through the entire course in about 3.5 hours with one foursome letting us play through the moment we were behind them. Greens were fast and had a few too many marks around the holes but it wasn't that much of an issue. The rest of the course was in perfect shape. A MUST PLAY course.

Reviewed June 15, 2018

Played there today, a Friday. Went off in the late morning and had a 5:15 minute round. Unreal. They bill themselves as a 4.5 star operation. That shouldn't happen at well operated places.

The course as always was a challenge that rewarded good stokes and in good shape. But waiting on literally every shot after the 1st hole … occasionally more than 5 minutes … took all of the fun out of the day despite producing one of my better scores there and having an excellent burger at its outside grille.

I won't be back until I hear it is better managed.

2  Thank Joe H
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

What an astounding, full service location! I was in town for my friends wedding and being from a super small town, wasn’t expecting something so well put together. The layout is stunning and laid out so well, you don’t realize that there are people living on the course or even golfing behind you. They took care of every possible detail during the rehearsal and wedding without of flaw. Being in business myself, I of course indulged in a conversation with Karen who is not only passionate about her career, but also has a knack for business. I only wish every wedding I attend would be this perfect! Thank you Links for not only making my friends wedding perfect, but my experience one to remember as well!

Reviewed September 23, 2017

My wife and I played this course for the first time. Very nice facility and a bargain for the price. Located in a great housing community that is easy to find just outside of the town (about 15 minutes from the town square). If in the area, would definitely play the course again.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

The Links at Gettysburg is a gem of a course. Ite is well maintained with quick greens and good turf conditions "through the green". A few of the holes are links style holes but a lot of them are what I would describe as Pennsylvania hills and valleys. The course has a fair amount of water on it and on many holes, if you get right or left of the rough you are going to your bag for a new ball. Ask the starter about the tee shot on the 2nd hole. Listen carefully and do as he says!

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

My cousin recently had his wedding reception here. The grounds are beautiful and serve as the backdrop for the outdoor patio. The patio had some seating areas with a outdoor fire pit and tiki torches.

The venue was very nice, with a bar area, and multiple food locations. The seating area is setup in a way that puts the dance floor in the middle and draws focus to the couple which was nice.

The food, albeit picked by the wedding couple, was very good. This was a really nice venue for a wedding.

1  Thank crutt13
Reviewed June 29, 2017

What a great experience! The golf track itself is wonderful, the professional staff was superb, and this course definitely makes you contemplate before grabbing a club! Lots of "thumbs up!"

Reviewed May 24, 2017

I've played many course in many a location and never have I seen a course that plays to only 5700 yards rated at Slope of 135. Yes there is some water. and yes it comes into play on a number of holes. Yes there are some forced caries and yes it's easy to lose a ball or two if you can't keep your drive in the fairway - but a slope of 135 just ain't correct.

If you're a golfer that doesn't care about their handicap - no worries. If you're a golfer that caries a vanity handicap - this is your course !. But if your a golfer that uses his or her handicap to play in events or you're playing here in a handicap event - BEWARE !

Also the holes are not ranked properly. I'm a 15 index and I didn't get strokes on two of the par 5's ( one of which #18, I would rate as one of the tougher holes. But I did stroke on #6 - which plays 125 from the whites... birdie 2 / NET 1. simply isn't right.

Course was in OK shape. a few rough spots but also some fine surrounds. Some traps more dirt than sand.

I'd play again for the fun of it - but not in competition and I'd think twice about carding my score