All reviews general's quarters guest kitchen indoor pool tea room billiard room theater room breakfast in bed private deck grounds are gorgeous each morning amazing weekend soaking tub common areas huge bathroom romantic weekend carriage house b bs
Reviewed November 2, 2018

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights in October while visiting Gettysburg. The house and grounds are beautiful, the breakfasts are delicious and the service from the host and her daughter was so welcoming and attentive.
Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful inn. The rooms were cozy and clean. The inn has a very warm and inviting feel to it. The breaskfast was delicious , also the snacks during the day. The owners were very nice and very accommodating.The grounds of the inn are beautiful and well maintained. The inn is less then ten minutes from town.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2018

My wife and I stayed at The Inn at White Oak and were utterly overwhelmed by the the amentity and the wonderful hosts.
Coming from Australia, and returning to Gettysburg after many years, our stay at the Inn made our return so memorable. We spent 6 weeks in USA, driving from the East to West coasts. The Inn was one of the absolute highlights with its high standard accomodation that evoked the very best in hospitality, period decor, sumptuous home prepared meals and conviviality of the wonderful hosts. Could not recommmend more highly. An unforgettable experience that we were privileged to share!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2018

My daughter and I stayed for 3 nights in October. Absolutely serene and calming and quiet - the ponds and the grounds were beautiful.
Food was delicious, ambiance comforting, staff extremely attentive. Will stay again next year and book way in advance to get the room I want and spa appointment.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

We visited for a quick 3 day getaway. We stayed in the Generals quarters which was amazing. The bed/bedding was very comfortable. The room was absolutely beautiful. We are early risers and enjoyed watching the sunrise through our wall of windows from our bed. The breakfast was fantastic. Gourmet quality with fresh ingredients. I would highly recommend this property! We hope to return again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple