We had to book a stay at the last minute for one night. The rate was ridiculous - $159. plus tax for one room with two double beds. Check in was done at the hotel next door - a newer property - We stayed in room 137 - it was definitely outdated. The bathroom was just gross-probably last updated in the 1970s. There was one tiny bar of soap for the two sinks and bathtub and minimal towels. The room was dark. The TV was at least 10 years old - poor reception. The lamps were falling apart. No pride. I would not recommend this place to anyone unless you were desperate. At least the bed was comfortable but I didn't sleep much as i couldn't wait to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg