All reviews old school no elevator boutique hotel school building pub downstairs tall ceilings high school king suite the main hotel historic building parking lot rooms are large short walk historic feel first floor modern bathroom mini fridge
Reviewed November 1, 2018

We stayed in the Carriage House, it was very quiet, so much so you could hear people talking in other rooms or hear their tv. Other than that, the room and house was clean. Even though it was renovated it still has a historic feel to it. It is close to downtown Gettysburg, my husband and I walked to dinner and the shops. The Pub is a fun addition to the hotel, we got a night cap there, the bartender was fun, and we mingled with other guests there. It was a fun time and I would recommend stopping by for a drink! All in all I would recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Federal_Pointe, Owner at Federal Pointe Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for staying at the historic Federal Pointe Inn. We appreciate your review about our Carriage House, our clean rooms, our location in downtown Gettysburg and most of all..... Your fun time at our pub! Again, many thanks for staying with us and recommending Federal Pointe Inn in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.

Reviewed October 29, 2018

This hotel is created from an old school. The rooms are very large and decorated beautifully. The staff is exceptional and the rooms are both clean and very comfortable. It is located in a great location. There is a large selection of restaurants within a short distance and some within walking distance of the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to everyone, but would suggest a room be selected away from the main road. This did not bother us, but light sleepers could find this to be a problem.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review of Federal Pointe Inn in downtown Gettysburg! As the owner of Federal Pointe Inn, I am honored with your incredible comments about the very large and beautifully decorated rooms, the clean comfortable rooms and the great location of our Gettysburg boutique hotel. Federal Pointe is close to many shops, restaurants and attraction. I look forward to having you stay at Federal Pointe Inn in the future, should your travel plans bring you to the Gettysburg area.

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel with very friendly staff. Beautiful large room, clean and large bathroom. Situated in a beautifully restored old school. Perfect! We would recommend this place! Gettysburg is a nice old tien, hotel is close to center.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2018

We stayed in a King suite. The room was a good size, the bed and tub were awesome. It was pretty quiet the whole time we were there even though it's in town. There isn't breakfast but they do provide coffee, tea and water. Plus scones in the afternoon. The room had really high ceilings and windows which was cool and you could see where there was a chalkboard when it was still a school. I would definitely stay here again. A nice, neat and convenient place to stay while in town.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2018

We stayed in a nice room on the 1st floor. Front-desk clerk brought the bags to our room. Room was a good size and bathroom was nice and large. Water pressure was decent. Beds were a bit firm to my liking, but I tend to like softer beds than most people. TV could have been a little bigger and there should have been more electrical outlets/USB ports for charging, but other than that, our stay was nice. Parking lot is pretty small and hard to navigate if there are large vehicles parked near the front entrance. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018