2,852 results
All reviews movie theater hotel restaurant beautiful hotel hot tub fitness center in town civil war plenty of parking beds were very comfortable short drive mini fridge indoor pool gettysburg area lobby conference cannon patriotic
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Needed to be there for a weekend convention. Room was very nice, clean, spacious. The food provided us for our meals, not so good. If you have an event there, I recommend you use an outside caterer if that is permitted. Over priced, under whelmed

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2018

Ate breakfast with my guest on Saturday and Sunday morning at hotel restaurant. Waitress Steph S was attentive and sensitive to our needs. The service and food were exceptional. I would have eaten every one of my meals there if I had the opportunity.

Room tip: pillows need to be upgraded, very poor quality
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Been coming for the past 11 years. I’ve literally never stayed anyplace else. No reason to. We are with the media and Melanie in sales has gone above and beyond to accommodate and make my stay special. I’ve sung her praises on air for years. Thank you so much. There is no better hotel from the Midwest to the east coast. To be honest, 11 years ago had I stayed anywhere else in Gettysburg I probably would have returned to the area maybe once or twice. Because this property is so wonderful we come at least 3-4 times a year. Thank you to all who’ve helped over the years.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights while attending a conference at the hotel. The rooms are nice with a very comfortable bed. Big bathroom as well. The hotel has three elevators and you are never waiting more than 10 seconds for one to open up. It’s in a pretty great location, near the highway and within minutes to downtown Gettysburg. I will be back here next year for the same conference and I am looking forward to staying here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2018

The Entire Staff, Hotel, Bar and Restaurant were FANTASTIC!!!Linda & Cynthia at the Restaurant were so helpful and pleasant making our dining experience wonderful. Zachary in the lounge was Great and we can't wait to visit Gettysburg and stay at the Wyndham again.

Greg Kapanoske

Room tip: All of the rooms seem great!
Date of stay: October 2018