“dried pee on the side of toliet bowl”

Quality Inn & Suites in Gettysburg
Ranked #24 of 28 Hotels in Gettysburg
Reviewed 9 April 2017

told the desk about it they were very nice about it and said they would send someone up to take care of it. we left came back beds were made but still dried pee on side of toliet bowl was still there. called them they sent someone right up. man and a women. my daughter watched her doing it , she dipped the brush into the toilet bowl water and washed the outside of the bowland the seat . my daughter said something to her and she smiled. my daughter said that is not sanitary. afterwards we left to get lysol cleaner and wipes and gloves to clean the doorknobs and the toilet and anywhere else that needed it. will not stay there again. staff was friendly though.

Room Tip: carry lysol with you
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank judith s

Reviewed 5 April 2017

The hotel is part of a 3 hotel complex with a Perkins restaurant to look after all 3 hotels. The check in etc was fast and efficient. The room is standard for this type of hotel. There is a pool, hot tub and exercise room.

Breakfast was a standard offering and included in the rate. Very easy access from the highway and near downtown for a nice dinner.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Very outdated hotel in desperate need of an update. Our bed was horribly uncomfortable and I woke up sore. Every time husband rolled over I felt it. If your not updating the hotel at least get some new mattresses. Typical hotel breakfast. Gross eggs and sausage. It all looked better than it tasted. This hotel tried to make a good effort but simply in need of updating.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2016

I liked a lot of things about this hotel -- the location on York Road was great. It's set back from the road and quiet. Although I didn't patronize the nearby restaurants, there is a Perkins within walking distance; McDonald's is nearby. So is Ruby Tuesday. Walmart is close by and so is a Giant Supermarket.

My room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Staff was helpful and friendly. Quality Inns tend to have my favorite breakfast choices -- waffles or eggs and sausage/bacon. I have a 3 hour drive home and I'm good till lunch after one of their breakfasts.

I visit Gettysburg a few times a year and would certain stay at this Quality Inn again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank redhen17745
Reviewed 27 November 2016

This was our first time staying here, and as it was a last minute booking, I was very thankful to get it. My sister and I shared a king-sized bed suite, and we were for the most part, impressed. The staff was very friendly, and access to our room from where we parked was wonderful. The room was clean, but had a very strange odor to it- almost like a feet/old cheese smell. We covered it up with some car fresheners we had, and that made it okay. We were near the doors leading out to the parking lot, so we heard a lot of foot traffic, but I don't blame the hotel for that at all. The bed was so comfortable that we almost slept through our alarms and missed the events, and we both loved the large bathroom and the fact that the hotel accepted animals. We're already planning on booking for next year's event.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2016

While the property is beginning to show a little age, the staff is extremely helpful and courteous. The toilet in our room was not working properly - but the gals from the front desk worked diligently to get it working - unfortunately, without success. So, they helped us move to a new room. And, the Asst. Manager gave us an adjustment on the room rate, for the trouble. The beds are AWESOME; the TVs are large flat screen ones; and the breakfast buffet includes scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, and all manner of pastries. It is extremely convenient to activities in downtown Gettysburg. We have already booked our rooms for next year.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

everything was great. Comfy beds, clean room, waffles for breakfast, and a quiet room. Apparently dogs are allowed but i only know this cause I saw one, not because I heard it. The staff were nice and it's right by Wal-Mart (every time we go on vacation we forget something) It sits back from the main road, so not noisy at all

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple