1,654 results
All reviews perkins restaurant dairy queen room was clean pancake machine continental breakfast waffles hard boiled eggs fridge and microwave two queen beds parking lot would stay here again other hotels nice stay close to downtown in town outdoor pool short drive
Reviewed October 28, 2018

Stayed here 2 nights with my wife to visit the historic sites as well as experience some night life. The hotel has a plain looking lobby with an acceptably friendly staff. The room was spacious with more amenities than would be expected for a 2 star hotel. The beds are quite comfortable, temperature control is precise, and refrigerator is large. There was definitely some wear and tear with the room, but no significant complaints for the price other than the room design not being ideal. The sink is outside of the bathroom making it easy to wake up my wife when doing personal hygiene. The hotel location was not as close to downtown as I had envisioned from looking at a map, and there are no sidewalks. However, Uber was quite reliable in efficiently getting us around. I did use the "gym" for some cardio, which was more like a room with two treadmills (1 broken) an elliptical and stationary bike. All in all, a great value for those who are not looking for anything too upscale.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at many Days Inns over the years. This one, in Gettysburg, was one of the best! It was clean, spacious and well staffed. Good breakfast and accommodating staff. Would definitely return.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2018

We checked in with a very nice lady that had no problem with us using a roomsaver.com coupon . We asked her if we decided to stay another night could we get the same price since we weren't sure at the current time and she assured us it would be no problem. The next morning I went to the front desk to add an additional night and first of all the lady working was balancing her personal checkbook and completely unaware guests were standing there waiting on her then she treated me terrible in front of other guests and said there was no way they would give me the same rate for the second night again and told me there was no way the lady last night had told me that. I told her I should leave due to her attitutde and call her boss.
She didn't care. I told her to call her and verify and then other guests started saying she had treated them terribly also so she said she would handle it and told me to just go on. i was so mad I was shaking all over. The other guests standing there were shocked at how mean she treated me. The room was poor at best and the breakfast was free but after a quick sample we gladly went and paid elsewhere. Would not recommend at all.

Room tip: Go some where else!!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rallen4627
pfritz-gm, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Thank you for bringing this to my attention as i am very disturbed if a desk clerk acted in the manner described .Coupons should never be an issue and if you are staying multiple nights as long as you have a coupon for each night there should be no issues.Unfortunately i did not witness the incident but i do apologize as there is no excuse for this behavior regardless of any issues as there is always a resolution to any issue that arises. I understand being upset over something of this nature but i don't understand why you feel the room was "poor at best " if the guest was going to stay an additional night. This is not the normal procedure at this hotel but anyone using a coupon should read all the print that clearly states for 1 night only and for walkins not the same rate for multiple nights with no coupon required ! Having said this again i apologize for any issues that may have beeen encountered while a guest in our hotel. Best Regards

Reviewed October 12, 2018

Stayed two nights Room was clean and beds comfortable. Easy access to all things in town. The shower was a plus Breakfast was average. I would definitely stay there again. Stayed on the first floor which was very quiet at night

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 3, 2018

We have stayed at this hotel many times in the past. But in the past couple of years, they were always booked when our trip came up. So we decided to try again this trip. This hotel went downhill. The beds were horribly uncomfortable and the breakfast was a pittance. The hotel staff were very nice and housekeeping was sufficient. If you are looking for comfortable beds, this isn't the place for you.

Date of stay: September 2018