“Outstanding”

Antonella's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 49 Restaurants in Hyde Park
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

A lovely dinner. The mussels were delicious, white wine and garlic. Then veal marsala, flavorful and wonderful. Finally one of the best Caesar salad ever! Wonderful service.

Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were visiting my daughter at the CIA. My friend went to the CIA years ago and Antonella's was her stopping ground. We decided to go there for dinner weeks before our visit. I had previously been to the Wappinger's location last month and had a great experience. We were seated and glanced over the menu. We were in no rush. We planned to order some wine and apps. We waited and waited. There were two guys behind the bar. A bus boy brought us bread. A few servers walked by. We waited for close to 10 minutes before our server approached our table. She walked up and immediately said, "I know you are ready to order, what do you want to drink?" Wow! Not, 'hey I'm sorry, I'm really busy or something.' We ordered wine and calamari. While we were eating, a younger guy came over to take our entree order. Well, turns out, he continued to wait on us...what happened to our first server? She didn't leave. She was still in the restaurant. In fact, she was standing at the bar twirling her hair. We were one of 2 tables. There were probably 4 people at the bar. I mean, maybe she had a bad night. Food was good. Pizza, veal and pasta. Our second server was great.

1  Thank Maegan T
Reviewed March 1, 2017

This is an Italian Restaurant located in a small plaza in Hyde Park, N. Y. We went there for lunch just today and everyone was happy. I had veal pica ta and it was delicious. One friend had eggplant parm sub and said hers was excellent. The others had wraps, one was a veggie and I forgot what the other two wraps were. All were very happy. The wait staff was very good, but, it was a slow day. They also sell pizza which I have had before and it was all good. I would go back again.

Reviewed December 28, 2016

We were a party of 14 and had a reservation at 6:30PM. We sat for two hours before we got our dinners/pizza.. This is a restaurant none of us will ever come back to.

Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

The waitstaff, including our waitress, were excellent. The food was great. Will definitely go again and we highly recommend this place.

Been to Antonella's Restaurant? Share your experiences!