“Individual pizzas are excellent. Pasta dishes are okay!”

Antonella's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Hyde Park
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Menu is designed like you were eating at the culinary institute. Needs to change its
menu to a more home town Italian restaurant menu. For an Italian restaurant it is a bit
pricey. There menu is too sufticated and needs to return more to a basic Italian menu.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Since relocating to Hyde Park we have become regulars of dine in and take out.
We have always had good friendly service and great food. The zuppa de pesce is excellent and my wife's favorite. But, the selection is very affording of the days appetite.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here many times. Mostly takeout, but always delicious. The garlic knots are a nice addition to every meal.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

A lovely dinner. The mussels were delicious, white wine and garlic. Then veal marsala, flavorful and wonderful. Finally one of the best Caesar salad ever! Wonderful service.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were visiting my daughter at the CIA. My friend went to the CIA years ago and Antonella's was her stopping ground. We decided to go there for dinner weeks before our visit. I had previously been to the Wappinger's location last month and had a great experience. We were seated and glanced over the menu. We were in no rush. We planned to order some wine and apps. We waited and waited. There were two guys behind the bar. A bus boy brought us bread. A few servers walked by. We waited for close to 10 minutes before our server approached our table. She walked up and immediately said, "I know you are ready to order, what do you want to drink?" Wow! Not, 'hey I'm sorry, I'm really busy or something.' We ordered wine and calamari. While we were eating, a younger guy came over to take our entree order. Well, turns out, he continued to wait on us...what happened to our first server? She didn't leave. She was still in the restaurant. In fact, she was standing at the bar twirling her hair. We were one of 2 tables. There were probably 4 people at the bar. I mean, maybe she had a bad night. Food was good. Pizza, veal and pasta. Our second server was great.

1  Thank Maegan H