All reviews stayed here room facing the parking lot room was clean would stay here again main building excellent room nice pool area recommend staying here decent breakfast shuttle service nice stay short drive late check lobby properties mold interstate
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The staff could not do enough to help thru a very stressful time and flights I will return here anytime I am in this area, rooms are clean, breakfast was fresh, provided me with the assistance I needed in changing my flights due to weather conditions

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cindy L
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very decent, especially for the low price we paid to stay here. We stayed one night, so we could be sure to make it to Jaxport in time for our cruise. Our room was clean, with tile floor, which I'm not used to in hotels. Breakfast was also decent: waffles, cereal, various breads, etc. I'd stay here again!

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We found this to be a very nice place to stay for the money. Our room was very newly renovated - even had the new paint smell. Granted, this appeared to have been an old 80's style motel at one point, so don't expect the Hilton. The bed was very comfortable - not too soft and with very acceptably smooth sheets. the staff was extremely pleasant. The steakhouse right next door was absolutely yummy steak wise. The breakfast man was very accommodating, it had waffles, some fruit, cereals, yogurt, bagels, toasts etc. My only complaint - true of all the major hotel chains, I think - is why the heck are there TVs blasting idiocy at breakfast time, and why, in particular Fox News??? I was raised to not eat in front of the TV and I imagine there are a bunch more of us out there who are offended by the topics on TV, and it's presence at mealtime. Please, hotel managers, turn them OFF! Or at least muted, with just the captions.

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We had a great stay. Walmart and mall within a couple if blocks . Room was clean and quiet. We parked out front and left our car there while we cruised. It was very safe. The shulltle was right on time and picked us up and dropped us off at hotel after cruise very convenient. About 15 minutes from cruise terminal. We would stay again for sure. Also go eat at Clark's Fish camp in Jacksonville . It was great.

Date of stay: November 2013
1  Thank Finfan41
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife, daughter and I stayed here last night 10-18 and it was a very pleasant stay. The rooms was clean the front desk girl was very friendly and helpful. Only thing that I did not like was that they moved the ice machine and I had to walk far to get some ice. Also the light was coming in thru the window thru the top of the curtains didn't really like that but other than that it was a great stay.

Date of stay: October 2013