“Close to JAX. That's All.”

Quality Inn Airport
Ranked #71 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Okay for our purposes, but far from excellent. Looks pretty modern on the outside, but the room was dated, some of the furniture was slightly damaged. No elevator! I even went back to the desk and asked where the elevator is located; "We have no elevator." It's only two stories, but it's near an airport. As in luggage. Really? Staff was friendly. Do it yourself breakfast includes waffles; very nice touch. So, a mixed review.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Qualityjax, Manager at Quality Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write to us about your stay. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay, we are in the processes of transitioning to new furniture. We value your opinions as it helps us better serve our customers. Thank you.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

So traveling on mothers day weekend prices of overnight accommodations were inflated and I try to normally stay within the hilton brand hotels, unfortunately for less the 16 hours I didn't want to spend over $160. I read the reviews on this motel convenient to 95 and decided to give it a try. Here is what I thought. Clean, pets allowed, breakfast over by 9 am, no carpet, all ceramic tiled floor, shower passable, bedding less than nice, smoking and non smoking rooms, bed was not comfortable and overall a very cold feeling in the room. Some noise from the parking lot but overall quiet. Would I stay here again? In a pinch ! Staff was friendly .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Qualityjax, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we are glad you enjoyed your stay, we appreciate your feedback, we will continue to provide the best of service to all our guests.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Lobby was nice, smelt like cheap cleaner. Grounds were well kept. Rooms were dated, old furniture. Food left in in room fridge. Carpet could have been replaced. We were put over in a building behind hotel. No elevators had to lug suitcases up stairs. Just not a good feeling.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

My flight was cancelled at JAX and the airline paid for a hotel room until the next day. I was bused off to this place. It was the absolute worst hotel room I have ever stayed in. The place smelled like a sewer. The carpet was sticky and full of filth. I slept fully clothed on the bed as there was no way my skin was hitting those sheets. Never, ever stay at this place. It's not fit for humans........

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we are appalled to here that you had a horrible stay with us, we strive to provide the best of service to all our guests. we wish we were notified at check in on your concerns as we could have addressed your concerns right away and made sure you had an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

First impressions are everything.
So when the young girl at the desk looked me up and down and said, "Oh, you're a truck driver, we don't allow trucks", I was a bit offended. Not only because she was profiling my appearance, but also because she was going to refuse service due to the vehicle I was driving. She had to look out the window to verify that my truck was indeed small, and not taking up too much room in their empty lot. I have never had an issue with my vehicle at any hotel.
Second, this hotel requires a credit card to which they put a 24 hour charge of $50 for incidentals. Really? I must really look rough today. I've been staying at Choice hotels 2-4 times per week, I've never had to provide a c.f..
The room was ok. Exterior entrance, long walk from parking lot. No carpet in rooms.
A.c. works fine, room was clean and modern.
I would stay here again, if there is another staff member working.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2017

We booked the hotel's shuttle service to the Cruise port, saving a few dollars, but probably not as much as I had hoped after taxes and tips. The hotel staff was accommodating, giving us a first floor room as there is no elevator to the second floor. The room was clean and comfortable, but the whole facility showed its age a bit. We had dinner at the Millhouse Steakhouse next door and sat by the pool until it closed at 8. Breakfast was normal for most hotels of this kind (waffles, egg patties (?), and sausage gravy the only hot foods). The shuttle was prompt to pick us up at 12 and held all of those of us who had booked the package. Getting away from the cruise terminal was a bit of a delay, and we did not leave Jacksonville till after 11 (an hour or so after we had hoped).

Room Tip: No elevator to second floor.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Stayed here night before my cruise and this is one of the nicest Quality Inns I have stayed at. Friendly front desk and room was large and clean with comfortable bed and nice shower. Usual breakfast which was tasty and well presented.Nice swimming area and tables and umbrellas to enjoy in the courtyard. They allowed me to park my car during the cruise for $20 and car was parked right out front. Excellent restaurant and bar right next door so easy walk to enjoy meal and drinks. Convenient location to airport and cruise port and enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: April 2017