All reviewssink areamovie theaterbit datedwalking distancelocation is greatchoose this hotelthe breakfast areabusiness centerwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastroom was largeparking lotbusiness traveloutdoor pooleasy accessa great staybeds were comfortable
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Not sure how old the hotel is but we found it to be excellent with the exception of the bathroom. It seemed as though it was put in as an after thought. Room extremely well furnished and clean with comfortable beds. Front of house staff were young and extremely courteous and friendly, I would not hesitate to stay at this property again.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed August 13, 2017

We enjoyed the extra space this hotel offers in the kitchen/living room area. Also the fact that the bathroom is divided into sink area and shower and commode abode area makes it great for 2 people to get ready at the same time. The area around the bed is pretty tight, it was hard to use the closet if your suitcase was in there. But that was not really an issue, and I prefer to have the extra living area. The staff was very professional, always had a smile and asked what they could do to help us. Jonathon at the front desk was exceptional in his genuine desire to assist us. There are a few restaurants in easy walking distance for dinner. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Check in was easy and pleasant as it usually is at Marriott properties. It was a rainy overcast day, but pool was still open and my daughters and I used it quite a bit. It was clean and well maintained. My daughters also used the gym. Though small it was adequate for their purposes. All in all it was a typical Marriott experience. I give it 5 stars mainly because it is up to Marriott standards and what you would expect

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank wdfltrdr
Reviewed July 25, 2017

I travel to Jacksonville annually for a conference and usually stay at this hotel. The staff is always friendly and helpful. On the recent visit the AC was not working in my first room and they found me another one immediately. The complementary breakfast is just okay, but there is a coffee shop close by. There is also two restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: Rooms on the foront of the building are cooler.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2017

The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had asked about some ideas on activities that were going on in the area. The front desk staff was very knowledgeable and was able to tell me about things going on in area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel