All reviews sink area movie theater bit dated walking distance location is great the breakfast area business center would stay here again room was large complimentary breakfast parking lot business travel outdoor pool easy access a great stay beds were comfortable nice property
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel and clean. The receptionist and the manager were very nice and always have a happy face. It’s close to restaurants. Breakfast was a plus with good selections. I will come back to stay here whenever I visit Jacksonville again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2018

Had a lot of issues here. Missed cleaning our room, even though we specifically asked for the room to be cleaned while at the pool. Went out for dinner and they were cleaning the room next door. when we returned it was till not cleaned at 7pm. Asked the front desk and manager, and was told it was due to the "do not disturb" sign on the door. This was a bold faced lie, and I would have rather been told we missed it, rather than lie to me. There was not sign on the door. They do a good job when they clean, if they clean.
Breakfast had broken toaster on Thursday and then Friday as well. A toaster is an important part of a breakfast when you have bagels, bread and English muffins. Friday has no sugar for coffee. Told is was on order. No more strawberries at 8:00 am. Ladies that work there are very nice.
Fridge was so cold it froze all my drinks.
Room had leaking faucet, but that didn't bother me so much.
I am an elite Marriott member, and this ranks as one of the worst weeks I have encountered in my travels. They usually have higher standards. Won't be back to this Marriott property.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Christian R, Manager at SpringHill Suites Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Christian Reyes and I am the
Hotel Manager at the SpringHill Suites Jacksonville. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 904.997.6650. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the SpringHill Suites Jacksonville.

Christian Reyes
Hotel Manager
SpringHill Suites Jacksonville
christianreyes@remingtonhotels.com
904.997.6650

Reviewed July 25, 2018

I traveled to Jacksonville and stayed at this hotel June 14-17, 2018. My husband booked the hotel without doing much research, whereas I rely heavily on Trip Advisor to guide bookings. After reading several recent reviews about this property, I was truly worried that this stay was going to be less than pleasant. I am so happy that the negative reviews were wrong! I know people typically write reviews to complain about things that have gone wrong, but there was absolutely nothing that I could complain about for the duration of our stay. The hotel was clean, the ENTIRE staff was friendly, the pool seemed well maintained, and the breakfast was exactly what you could expect for a free hotel breakfast. Other than our shower faucet constantly dripping, we have no complaints. The only assistance needed from the front desk was for extra bedding and it was promptly brought to our room. We are rewards members and the staff at the front desk during our stay were exceptionally great towards my children 4 & 1, making them feel special and allowing them to choose from the "treasure chest." Thank you to front desk Christian Reyes, Tauri, Joseph & Michelle for your hospitality and THANK you ladies in the kitchen for being so friendly and keeping the food replenished. Please do not let negative reviews discourage you from staying here!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2018

Started with a glitch and ended with a glitch. We used rewards points for a discount and the price was very good and check in was OK. They have the old school mag strip key cards and ours did not work. Mr. Kahn (in a suit) caught us on our way back to the front desk and was very nice and helpful in resolving room entry. They put us in room 101 on the first floor and it is the last room next to a side exit to the parking lot. That door gets a lot of use and it was loud when it opened and slammed shut...for hours. The room is a bit small but well arranged with more power points and outlets than I have ever seen. We stayed on July 4th to escape our street we live on in Jacksonville as our neighbors go crazy with fireworks. More bad news...the room next door had a House Party going on till 2:00am and there are few options available to deal with that situation. I finally turned our TV on Full Blast and it must have caused the light bulb to go off over their heads. On check out the front desk did Not offer to print the Folio but said they would email it to me. After a night of 3 hours sleep (we had to be up at 5:00am) I was in no mood to argue so I said...OK. Three days past with no email from the hotel so we had to drive back and ask for a copy. The man at the front desk was minimally nice about it and...well...not very interested in our problem. You can see it sometimes in a persons eyes. This is not a Days Inn folks...I expect better from a Marriott property.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Christian R, Manager at SpringHill Suites Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear eurocow,

Thank you so much for giving us your feedback about your stay and acknowledging Mr. Kahn for taking care of you. I apologize for the glitches you've encountered during your stay and that your expectations were not met. I will definitely be discussing the information you shared with the rest of the staff to improve guest service for you and our other future guests.

Christian Reyes
Hotel Manager
Springhill Suites Jacksonville

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We used points for this stay. We checked in online and were relieved to find that our room was held for our check-in at 11 p.m. Fortunately, we only needed 1 spot in the parking lot because that’s all that was left. There were several trailers using multiple spots.

Our room had 2 double beds and a sleeper sofa. It was helpful to have enough beds for our 2 teenagers to have separate beds. The beds were very comfortable, but the sofa bed wasn’t quite as comfortable. We liked that the room had a separate toilet/shower and sink area.

The complimentary breakfast was the usual fare. Unfortunately, the breakfast area was very small and congested.

This was a quick overnight stay on a road trip. We would stay here again if in the area

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family