All reviews front desk room was clean hardwood floors location is great the general manager waffle house water pressure great customer service mayo clinic comfortable stay home away from home great room air conditioner upon check josephine myers pet
Reviewed March 23, 2015

Stayed 3/14/15. Paid 64.00 ish for the night. The woman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The location is right off of 95 with other hotels. The rooms have had the carpet replaced with linoleum floors (pet friendly hotel). The floors needed to be swept, the baseboard was falling down, the hallway corridors needed to be vacuumed.

The bedding and towels did look and smell clean.

I have paid less for better. Ok for an overnight stay, but I would look elsewhere if I was to return to the area.

3  Thank Matt B
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2015

Dear Matt B,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Jacksonville - Southpoint Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the descrepancies that we fallen short. I had instructed my housekeepers not to miss anything on their chores..

I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.

Very truly yours,
Jo Myers
jmyers@redroof,com

Reviewed March 22, 2015

On our way to Kissimmee we stayed overnight at this hotel also by default. It was clean and comfortable but starting to look dated. It is well situated as there are other hotels in the area . No continental breakfast but cracker barrel is adjacent to the property $69.71 tax in.

Date of stay: February 2015
1  Thank dperronmallette
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2015

Dear Thed's,

Thank you for your review about our hotel. We offer clean and comfortable rooms with affordable price. Aside from Crackle Barrel, there are several other restaurants and fast foods in the area within walking distance.

We hope to serve you in the future in your next travel in Jacksonville.

jmyers@redroof.com

Reviewed March 15, 2015 via mobile

After reading the reviews we thought this hotel would be a good choice for us. Once we got into the room it was a different story. Floor needed to be broomed & mopped. The comfortable (top blanket) was dirty and stained. A very dirty hotel for the price you pay. The front desk lady and guy were very friendly and helpful so that was nice. Wouldn't stay again due to the cleanliness of hotel and room.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank GBankert
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2015

Dear GBankert,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Jacksonville - Southpoint Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies. This is a very isolated case and I had alarmed my housekeepers to focus on the concerns that you had mentioned.

Red Roof Inn Jacksonville Southpoint

Reviewed March 12, 2015

We stayed two nights at Red Roof Southpoint Jacksonville, Fl. It is right off I-95 with a Cracker Barrel within walking distance. The rates were good and the rooms spacious and well appointed. Upon check-in was greeted by Mark, the Front Desk Associate. He was very friendly, helpful and pleasant during the check-in process. We also had the pleasure of meeting Crystal who also had a welcoming smile and attitude. All of the employees I encountered on this visit were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here when visiting the Jacksonville area.

Room tip: We had the Superior King with micro/fridge and large work desk....the 40" tv was a pleasant surprise.
2  Thank 737bonniec
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2015

Dear 737bonnieC,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review about Mark who had excelled in customer service. Crystal who had been recently promoted and had adopted to our culture to provide great service to all our guests.

I will share your review to my other staff who will be thrilled as well.
We look forward in your next travel to Red Roof Inn.

Reviewed February 23, 2015

This hotel was average to better than average but considering zero breakfast and the average condition of the facility, I had to rate the cost at $72 as average. You can certainly find something similar since there are so many hotels in the Jacksonville area including a decent continental breakfast for the same price.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Foodcritic11_11_11
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2015

Dear Foodcritic11_1,

Thank you for your review. Our rates are very competitive with the surrounding hotels and we thank you for choosing our inn. We are sorry that our breakfast is not included in our rates.
Our deluxe rooms are well appointed with a micro fridge, iron, iron board and hair dryer.
We hope that you could avail of those rooms on your next visit to Jacksonville.

Again thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn Jacksonville Southpointe.

i0251@redroof.com