“Well worth the $$$”

Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park
Ranked #102 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 22 September 2011

Have stayed at this facility numerous times. Always clean and comfortable. For the $$$ it is well worth it if you're looking for economy. Staff (Fazli) is very cordial and accomodating. Coffee pot and iron would be my only recommendations for improvement.

Room Tip: Always choose non- smoking smoking rooms smell like ashtrays
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 September 2011

Just stayed here 09/14 thru 09/17/2011. Affordable, Clean no frills place to sleep. My sister and I stayed here while visiting our Mother at a local retirement center. Its clean and near lots of food places, stores and the freeway! If you're looking for an upscale room this is not the place. We stayed in a two double bed room, its small, but functional. The only thing bad I have to say is that the beds were very hard and creaky! Definetely not quality mattress's. My hips were aching by the last night. Overall a positive experience.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2011

I live in Georgia and stay each week in Jax. Fl on business and always choose to stay at the Red Roof Inn in Orange park because of the great customer service that I receive especially from their nite clerk named Fazli he makes you feel great and he's very attentative to the guest. Thanks Frazli !!

Regards,

Michael Luther

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2011

I had an absolutely wonderful stay at the Red Roof Inn! From the very beginning of my stay, to check out, I had a fantastic experience. The reception desk workers were very kind and greeted me immediately with a smile and a warm hello. I checked in with ease and with no problems. The workers even helped me find some great restaurants in the area. The rooms were absolutely spotless! The beds were made, and the room looked and smelled very clean and fresh. The housekeeping staff had absolutely no problem delivering extra sheets and pillows to me and did it with wonderful speed. Overall, I had an excellent experience and would come here again. I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed 10 April 2011

The customer service level was excellent. Staff was polite and helpful. The hotel is in a great location. The room I stayed was very clean for the price. I would like to have more amenities in the room (hair dryers, ironing boards and iron). But overall I had a great stay.

Room Tip: I would recommed the Superior King.
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2010

Service was wonderful but the room was just ok. Really gross dried fluid stains on the phone. Looked like food or bodily fluids? Could tell it was an old hotel that was renovated. The staff was very nice and attentive. The price was very good also. The dried fluids on the phone really blew it for me.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2010

The rooms were clean - smelled a little stale smoke because it was a non-smoking room. The bathrooms were clean, the view was ok. Staff was very friendly and the coffee was really good and they make it really early! (I was checking out at 3AM and I could get some then!) I would definitely stay there again if my business takes me to those parts.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business