All reviews seven bridges movie theater john's town center business travel front desk staff room was clean nice hotel parking lot within walking distance breakfast buffet would definitely stay here again fitness center excellent stay a great place to stay convenient location staff was friendly the breakfast area
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I had a great week long stay. The staff is just excellent. I felt that my room was clean and fresh everyday. It was a very nice touch to have fresh coffee and other drinks in the afternoon when coming in for a long day at work.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Mark F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville JTB / Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Dear Linda: Thank you for the great review. I’ll let the staff know that you noticed their efforts. I’m sure they’ll be excited to hear the feedback. We are actively participating with our team members to provide “WOW” service so our guests can enjoy their experience at our hotel. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2014

It was a very good stay. Overall I would give it a 9 out of 10. The breakfast was very good I just wish it was complimentary. However, it was a good value for the money. Thank you xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Nice hotel, great staff. fair breakfast. the rooms were as expected. overall nothing out of the ordinary. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Especially during a 4am departure, fresh coffee was ready.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Stuart: Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Our staff prides themselves in providing a clean, comfortable and overall enjoyable experience. I’ll let the staff know that you noticed their efforts. I’m sure they’ll be excited to hear the feedback.... We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

We have stayed at many hotels near UNF trying to find one that we can always go back to when visiting our UNF college student. We have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn 5 times and highly recommend it for the best breakfast and friendliest staff. The Manager Fran Atiq sent us an email to make sure we enjoyed our last stay at the hotel and I can honestly say we do enjoy this property.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Mrs D

Dear Ashley: Thank you for the five star review!! We love having UNF parents stay with us and we do whatever it takes to ensure your 100% sattisfaction. I will pass this good news to our staff , cant wait to see you again. Thank you for choosing HIlton.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

We had such a great time at this hotel!

My husband and I were celebrating a belated, small anniversary....

We booked the Romance Package. We were assigned Room 401.

It included, sparkling wine for two, a quiet king room and a little bag of treats such as popcorn, candy and mints...and free breakfast for two in the morning...

We were greeted by the front desk lady, Lashauna, who was super!

She helped us check in early (12:20 p.m.) to our room, arranged for the treats for our room as well.

The shuttle bus was not in service so we asked Lashauna to please call us a cab so we could visit the shopping plazas close by.

When the car showed up to drive us it was a black Continental auto! So classy! It was the same rate as a yellow cab. We loved it...

The breakfast buffet was clean, organized and the staff great.

Will return this fall for another one day escape from work and home!!

Thank you Lashauna and staff of the hilton
Garden Inn, Deerwood Park!

Thank you! LVH

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Mark F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville JTB / Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

Dear Mrs Leigherton H:
Thank you for your great review. We appreciate you taking time to rate our hotel. It is greatly satisfying to me and my entire staff when we know we have managed to make a getaway successful. We hope to see you soon.