All reviewsfront deskcracker barrelturkey sausagebreakfast areabreakfast staffwould stay here againother hotelsfresh fruitoff the highwayclean hotelwonderful hotelcomplimentary breakfastwafflesa great staystaff was friendlyeasy accessupon check
Reviewed July 12, 2018

I was looking for a hotel that was right off the freeway for a quick stopover at the beach while on my way to Orlando for a family vacation. Hampton Inn is always a great brand and this location was great. The rooms were extremely clean, beds comfortable, and the WiFi strong. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS FANTASTIC!!
Having a hot breakfast was a great added bonus since I was traveling with teens and they could grab their own breakfast while I slept in after the long drive. The hotel was so nice, we ended up staying 2 days instead so that we could spend a day at the beach before heading further south. I'll certainly keep this one in mind the next time I'm heading towards FL

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Artie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville South / I-95 at JTB, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Great to hear that we impressed you so! Thank you for coming and for taking time to submit a review on your stay!
You are correct! Our location has an easy off and back on to I-95 and have a straight run out to the beaches! Glad to hear you took full advantage of our location what we have to offer! Also excited to hear that our staff gave you the customer service you deserved and made it memorable!
We do want you to stay with us again! Let us know when you're coming!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

As we entered the lobby I loved the colors and interior design. We were greeted promptly by the friendly staff checked-in in no time and arrived to a fresh clean room that was a nice size. The only negative we experienced was someone came in late around 10:30pm-11:00pm and kept slamming the door and the room next door to us had a child that wouldn't go to sleep and the Mom kept hollering at the child.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Artie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville South / I-95 at JTB, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thank you for coming to stay with us and for taking time to complete a survey on your stay! Glad to see we all made an impression on you and that you enjoyed yourself!
Our decor is of a color palette that is meant to help bring a relaxing feel to your stay. Our staff does a great job of keeping the property clean and well maintained. We do our best to give our best service as well!
We hope to see you here again for your next stay in Jacksonville!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We were moving out and needed somewhere to stay after the furniture was gone and before we could leave. This was nearby and extremely convenient. The staff is helpful and courteous. The gym had everything that was needed for a workout.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Artie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville South / I-95 at JTB, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Sorry to hear that you're leaving the area but glad you chose us for the final night in town! Glad to see that 5 star rating too!
Our staff does a great job of doing what they can to give every guest a great stay! We want every guest to feel at home, even if headed to a new home!
Great to see you used our onsite fitness room too! It's spacious and has what almost anyone would need for a quick workout!
If you come back to Jax for a visit, please let us know! We'll be glad to have you here!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We stayed at this hotel on the way to Disney World. It had been recommended by friends and we stayed in the area at a different hotel previously. The room was spacious and well appointed as was the bathroom. The pool are could use some work - on the small side and the pool itself needs sprucing up. The breakfast was just ok, but in line with other hotel's free breakfast. Would probably stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

There are over 130 hotel options in Jacksonville. We're glad you chose us! We are right by I-95 and JT Butler Blvd (SR 202) so wherever you're going in Jacksonville, we're likely to be convenient for you! Great to hear that you decided to stay with us based on a friend's recommendation! Word of mouth is important for us! We also want you to come back again! Maybe on that next stay we can earn a five star rating from you! Each and every day we work to make our hotel a better stay for everyone!

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while doing some sightseeing around Jacksonville. This is a wonderful hotel- clean, great breakfast, friendly staff and a great location close to St. John’s Town Center, restaurants and I-95. My only complaint is that the rooms are quite small, but other than that it was a wonderful hotel.
Would definitely stay again if in the area- great job Hilton and Hampton Inn!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Artie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville South / I-95 at JTB, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

We're glad you chose our hotel for your two night stay in Jacksonville! We are centrally located with easy access to 95 north and south and also JT Butler Blvd (SR 202) which brings you right out to Jax Beach!
Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself while staying with us! Please note that we are currently building a Home 2 right near the Town Center that is expected to open some time next year. It will provide you with the larger rooms you're looking for!