All reviews indoor pool and hot tub super target stores and restaurants complimentary breakfast clean hotel a hilton honors member waffles convenient location great place to stay comfortable beds excellent hotel late check night stay housekeeping staff definitely stay here again easy access jacksonville area
Reviewed July 12, 2018

This was the begining of many more family trips. Our stay at Hampton Inn really encouraged our family to do many more trips together. The staff made our stay so welcoming. The beauty of the hotel made us feel like we were in a 5 star!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptoninnmayoclinic, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for making us your home away from home in the area. We very much appreciate and value your feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share this review with my team and we’ll strive to make your next stay even better. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than this one.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin.....
The customer service was 5 star. K.O., Jonathan and Steven were absolutely awesome. My face to face encounters were spot on. When I asked for additional towels and washcloths, there was never a hesitation. They were always available when I called down to the front desk. The location was great. We didn’t eat breakfast there but I’m sure it was great. The housekeeping staff was spot on when I had an issue. They were prompt in taking care of the situation. Also, I can’t forget, I left some clothes in the closet. The staff there, Jonathan to be specific made sure my clothes were in tack and made sure UPS picked them up promptly.

Unfortunately, I have one issue which drops my five-star rating to four. The air conditioner was HORRIBLE!!!! It was extremely loud and was constantly running. If this issue is resolved for the next guest, I couldn’t see this facility not getting a five star rating.

It is however one of my favorites since staying with Hilton. I will be back just not in that room. Thanks for an awesome stay!!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trugagurl
Teresa M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked or disliked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope to see you again soon. Again, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Well....we should have booked with Hampton the 1st night we came to Jacksonville, but I was trying to save money and earn more points with another hotel chain.
We called on the second day after arriving in Jacksonville and they were able meet our accommodations even after I had canceled our original booking. We were able to get a double queen room with a roll out bed. The bed was a little small, but it met our needs. The kids loved the pool and hot tub and the breakfast was wonderful. Jonathan was so stellar at checking us in....I only wished he would have put these nights on my HILTON rewards. Edina was so gracious every morning, but Frances (who helped keep everything going in the kitchen) was the star of the show. We had a chance to get to know one another and we even shared a little about ourselves. She was the sweetest and most helpful person I met!! (I’m so happy you enjoyed those tasty ribs!!)
The cleaning staff were so patient and kind and put up with all our demands.
A BIG thank you to our driving buddy, Bruce, who took us back and forth to mayo all while chatting it up. It made it even better that he had an awesome New Zealand Accent!! It was pretty cool he knew where my Aussie Auntie and Uncle lived and told us of the best places to check out when we get to New Zealand. We also appreciated the intel on where the best places to live in the JAX area and how to contact the real estate agents in town.
Thank you for the wonderful and comfortable experience. It’s gonna be HILTON reward from now on, choice rewards sucks so bad!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your stay with us. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I'm also happy to hear that the staff is showing their hamptonality to our guests. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

We are a military family leaving the area. We stayed another hotel (non-national chain nearby) on our inbound stay and didn’t want to stay there again because of false advertising. The Hampton on Beach Blvd provided a great space for our family of 4 for our exit from the Jax area. We would definitely stay again and highly recommend this hotel for PCSing families.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your stay with us. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Chose this Hampton for week's visit to the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville. Very convenient for hospital, shopping and dining. Also, short distance to beach. Staff was excellent! Room was showing a little age but housekeeping did a first rate job!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your stay with us. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. Hope to see you again in the future.