Free cancellation until 27/07
US$116
Hampton.com
US$82
US$71
Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$88
Omni Jacksonville Hotel(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$103
GardenInn.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$85
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$88
US$68
All reviewsanother broken eggwxyz barfront desksnack areaparking lothotel barsliding doorwithin walking distancefitness centercoffee makernight's sleepshopping and restaurantshotel roombusiness tripoutdoor poolthe entire staffupon check
Reviewed July 10, 2015

We have stayed at Aloft Orlando and thought the Jacksonville Tapestry Park would be equal, but not even close. The place needs an update and the a/c was noisy all night. When I asked the front desk for another bottled water (only one in the room) the front desk said we have some over there and they are $2.50. I said I thought Aloft advertises free bottled water and she said you only get one. I said there is 2 of us but she didnt really respond. The Aloft in Orlando had 2 bottled waters in the room and was happy to supply us with more the next day. Since this Aloft would rather make $2.50 on a bottle of water than keep a guest happy and have return businsess I wont be staying there again.

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed July 7, 2015 via mobile

I really did like this hotel. The rooms were very clean. The area of this hotel was near restaurants and shopping centers. The pool area was nice. The staff was very friendly. I will be using this hotel again.I was very pleased.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2015

Found this place via trip advisor when looking for a location to stop for the night on a 9 hour drive. Pretty easy to find and rather hard to miss to be honest. We were looking for easy food without driving after being in the car for several hours. Across the road in tapestry park was more Dinning then easy food on a normal night this would have been perfect. We ended up heading back to the hotel and sitting at the bar. This was by far the best idea with live music and a brilliant waiter. With local beers on draft I could have sat there all night.

The bar menu was small but a good variety of hand foods to pick at we both really enjoyed the meatballs.

The room was large with a really good size tv wall mounted although the best bit were the bed sheets supper crispy and white the way i like them. I had by far one of the best nights sleeps of are trip here and I’m not putting it down to the long drive.

(I’d like to note thought that I feel any hotel could do this) I left a brand new Shirt in the room as I was on holiday I had no way to contact the hotel, Surely the cleaner would have picked this up and returned reception where they would have known what guests were in the room. They had all my information they could have contacted me to arrange some kind of return. I know its a lot of effort and I’m sure it happens all the time but after the friendly service I received through out this hotel I had my fingers crossed.

So if your looking for a trendy modern place to crash with a pool, gym and brilliant rooms and service I’d say an Aloft hotel is for you.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2015 via mobile

Me and my family stayed here for a weekend trip to the zoo. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room, and the hotel in general, had this European modern look which we liked. There are several places to eat within walking distance, even more within a few minutes drive. Also a movie theater less than 5 minutes away. Pool was nice and clean. There is a media hub device in room for easy connection to tv. Looking forward to next stay.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2015

We stayed in the Tapestry Park area as it was close to many restaurants and movie theater. The hotel was very clean and the staff were super friendly and helpful. Would stay again!
PROs- Very clean. Bed was comfortable ( king size). Pillows and linens clean, crisp and suitable. A/C worked great. Shower was roomy and good pressure. Pool was large and heated. Parking is ample and free out front. God location for dining and some entertainment options. Great little gym with both free weights ( Dumbbells ) and machines- they also have towels and some earpieces for guests. Small coffee maker and also small refrigerator. Large clear TV featuring many cable channels and Showtime. Free WIFI. Bar area has lounge chairs and ample seating. Some food supply and snacks available for a price.
CONS- if you get cold, may want to bring a blanket as the linens blanket was a bit thin. Shower did take a few seconds to heat up, so run it before you get in... Pool was nice and clean, but had a problem getting towels- they are a 'green' hotel and seem to have a limited amount of pool towels, but staff was friendly and able to supply us when the 2 towel racks ran empty- stock up if you see them! Be careful in the elevator and on some of the walkways as when they are wet from pool goers, it is a slipping hazard... (Mgmt- maybe attach non slip grips or change flooring in elevators). A/C in the room is an older style in the window and is 'bed' level- it is loud at times and vents are aimed at the one side of the bed ( note to Mgmt: maybe attach a small plastic screen that can be used to divert air flow if guests want). No pay per movie channels or TV/interactive features to see room bill, etc via TV screen. My wife forgot her toothbrush but rather than give a spare one, all they had was a small pack of toothpaste and brush for $5 ( got one better and cheaper from a local drugstore--Shame on SPG).
Overall typical stay at the Aloft- no frills with a modern style. Would stay again!

Room Tip: East side rooms have bright light in AM...
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple