“We would definitely stay again!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Fitness Center
Pet Friendly-No breed or size restrictions-Free stay for up to 3 animals
Grill and picnic area
Courtyard Gazebos
Off road parking and mature trees
Overview

Reviews from our community

Any
MeganF121...
Pleasant Hill, CA
“We would definitely stay again!”
Reviewed 27 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

We visited Jacksonville over Christmas and decided to stay in one of these apartments rather than a hotel - and we all agreed it was a great choice! The reservation was easily made, checking in was no problem, and they even upgraded us from a two-bedroom to a three-bedroom at no extra charge.

The apartment had all of the amenities listed, was clean, in excellent condition, and was completely comfortable (you never know if photos will live up to real life, but in this case they were true representations of the accommodations). Our only suggestion to the management would be to install some black-out curtains...makes sleeping in a little easier (lol). My husband and I travelled with our 19 year old son, visiting our older son stationed at the Naval base - the apartment allowed plenty of room for all of us.

Proximity to downtown Jacksonville was surprisingly close, although the Naval base is about 15 minutes drive (but we were very happy with the location - it seemed a good midway point for combining visiting and "vacation" outings).

The management was great about our checkout; we had to leave in the early morning hours to catch our flight & just left the keys in the apartment. I called the next day, and Wendi let me know everything was fine. Easy.

My family all agreed we would happily stay again - thanks for the good experience while we spent the holidays away from home!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having a kitchen along with plenty of room for everyone.
Liked least: Light peeking around the curtains in the morning.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Jan 2013
Thanks Megan,
It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay. Come back soon
Thanks for the tennis shoes, Andrea is wearing them to clean in. :)

wilhicr
Savannah, Georgia
“WE LOVED OUR STAY!!”
Reviewed 10 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

Our stay at this facility was the greatest vacation rental experience we've ever had. It was clean, spacious, and beautifully decorated. The scenery is serene and the landscaping was awesome. I know my review sounds cheesy, but my group and I are still raving about our trip. They upgraded our condo at no cost, then they gave us a suite that looked EVEN BETTER than the pictures online. The smell and ambiance of our rental was inviting. Wendi was more than helpful, and accommodated all of our needs. It is convenient to everything and there are no problems finding it. This is Jacksonville's premiere vacation rental: you get the most quality and the prices are very affordable. WE LOVED IT!!! Best experience!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The wonderful management
Liked least: That we couldn't stay longer
Travelling group: With Friends
9 May 2012
Thank you so much for your GREAT reveiw. Come back anytime.
jaybeeBro...
brooklyn
“Vacation ruined!! Did not honor a confirmed reservation!”
Reviewed 12 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

When I called to make a reservation for a 1BR unit, I specified that I required 2 beds. Wendi (manager?) told me that those units all had only 1 bed but since she had two 2BR units available, she would let me have one of them at the 1BR rate! I quickly agreed and left a reservation deposit with credit card. She sounded so professional and accommodating that I was looking forward to my stay in Jax.

Just 4 days later, after a long days drive (including a stop to pick up groceries), I arrived to find a note on the door of my confirmed room that it was booked, and that I was being assigned to a 1BR unit! This is after I specifically told her that was not suitable! She says she phoned me, but I never received such a call. She could have e-mailed a message (she had my address since that’s how she sent the reservation confirmation), but none was ever received.

She says that she allowed the other people who were in the room to extend their stay for one day. But what about honoring a confirmed reservation? If people are on the way, how can you give away the room they are expecting? I have never had that experience in all my years of traveling!! What does a confirmed reservation mean?? The net result was I had to find other arrangements for that night, and I couldn’t stay for my vacation in Jax. I also had to throw out the frozen and refrigerated groceries I had bought.

Obviously, I can’t comment on the unit, since I never got to see it. I can only say that my vacation was ruined because of ineptitude in the office!

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Service
Liked best: Making the reservation.
Liked least: Finding that my confirmed unit was not available!
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
11 Feb 2012
My name is Wendi and I would like to respond to this review.
It is true that when he called we did not have any 1/1 available so I offered to upgrade him at no extra cost. I often do this and have no issues. Unfortunately the person staying in the unit I was to upgrade him to was here being treated at the Mayo Clinic and had to extend one more night due to illness. So I had to make a decision which I still stand by. I allowed them to stay the extra night until he felt well enough the following morning. I tried to call the number that was given to me by this person and was told there was no one there by that name. I had a 1/1 with a pull out sofa open up and had it cleaned that day and prepared for them. I left a note for them to go to this unit for the night and I could move them over the following morning . I received a phone call from this person extremely irate about this. I tried to explain and was told I should have moved the current quests to another unit. I suppose this could have been an option but the current tenant was not up to the move. I understand the frustration of this person but I was willing to accommodate accordingly. He stated this just wouldn't do for him and that he was leaving and wanted his reservation fee back. Which I agreed to with no hesitation. I offered to move them over in the morning and give them the unit for no extra cost . They would not have had to go any place else or throw out food. They would have been able to stay in a 1/1 for one night and move to a 2/2 for the remainder of their week. For the cost of their
reservation fee of only $250. I am so sorry they feel I ruined there trip and I do apologize for their inconvenience but I had to make a hard choice and stand by this decision.
algataho
north carolina
“This place is what you are looking for.”
Reviewed 19 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

I stayed here for a month during a business trip. The staff is great, the buildings are like new , and everything is perfectly clean. All this in a well located establishment that prides itself on service. I would strongly recommend that anyone stay here for a short or long period of time. This is a bargain.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: clean and like new
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
18 Dec 2011
Thank you so much. It was a pleasure meeting you. Please come back and see us anytime. Maybe you guys will be back next season. If you return I will take $50 off your next stay.
Annis88
Oxfordshire, uk
“Great, quiet, clean and comfortable.”
Reviewed 6 December 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We stayed here for a friends wedding and it was perfect. Although there were quite a few of us staying and we had to use the sofa bed (VERY comfortable) it never felt too cramped. The kitchen had everything we needed and the staff were very friendly and helpful. There's a nice relaxed feel to the place. It's very quiet, so good for chilling out. The pool was nice and the whole area is very well maintained. We had a great time!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The feel of the place, nice atmosphere
Travelling group: With Friends
5 Dec 2011
Thanks Danielle
It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. You guys are welcome here any time. Happy Holidays!
cain65
Houston, Texas
“Perfect”
Reviewed 12 August 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

We rented three units for a family reunion. The manager went out of their way to make every things perfect for us. They even made extra arrangements for us to use the pool area for a graduation party. The units were very clean, modern, and well decorated. The kitchens had all the utensils that you would need. Very close to grocery and resturants. We had a great time! Great place!. The only negative was it is not in the best location in Jacksonville, it would not be an area of town where you would want to walk around at night.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Large groups Rugged travelers
11 Aug 2011
I am the manager at Courtyards at San Jose and wanted to respond to the statement about the part of town we are located in. We are located in the upscale area of San Jose. Our complex is very safe to walk around at night. In fact we have people tell us all the time how nice and safe the property is. We are centrally located to everything Jacksonville has to offer. I would encourage anyone who is interested to come take a tour with us. Also feel free to drive through the property any time at night to see how quiet, well lit, and safe the area is.
getthere2...
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent Vacation Rental.”
Reviewed 24 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

The service and value we received from the individuals at this rental were amazing. So much so we will be rebooking for future visits there.
It is centrally located to freeways, restaurants, banks, groceries etc.
Upon arrival we had the best greeting by Wendi and staff. They explained the process and set expectations.
I was blown away by the cleanliness of the apartment and the way it was decorated. They thought of everything even ensuring enough toilet paper, kitchen tissue and laundry detergent were available untill you could stock up on your own. It was quiet and so very clean on the property. The staff working at the property was alway very friendly .
It felt like a home away from home. Great for families.

Value Rooms
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing