“Outstanding seafood.”
Review of Marker 32

Marker 32
Reserve with OpenTable
Marker 32 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 2,171 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: San Pablo
Transit: There is a JTA bus stop only yards from the entry driveway to the restaurant.
Reviewed December 16, 2017

This was our first of two outstanding restaurants for the weekend visit. The service here was great. It was the ideal level of not too in your face, but still attentive.

I saw they had grilled octopus as an appetizer and had to give a shot. My past 3 attempts at octopus in restaurants were bland failures. Thankfully, fourth time was the charm (I was very determined to eventually get good octopus). They blew me away with how good it was. The entrees were very well done and it was some of the best seafood we had. We both had port and the ports they had were almost like a dessert wine with how thick they were. My taste buds were in heaven with that selection.

The price here will be on the higher end but the quality is there to justify it. Overall, this is an easy recommendation and kicked off a wonderful food weekend.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

In Jacksonville on business and dined here on the recommendation of a colleague. Service was friendly and attentive, our waiter was knowledgeable and helpful with menu suggestions. We shared the tuna poke and fried green tomatoes as starters, both were excellent. My French 75 cocktail was very good and the grilled grouper with purple grits was one of the best grouper dishes I’ve ever had.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Celebrating my Mother’s 84th Birthday. Ordered the Red Snapper and Beef Tenderloin which were superb. My Mother voiced this was the best food she has ever had. We had bread pudding which was delicious.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Our server, Jamie, was very helpful when we said that we wanted to go easy on the starters. She suggested that the three of us share the warm spinach salad. It was a delicious mix of mushrooms, slivers of bacon, egg and honey. It went well with the bottle of red Alex Cabernet that we had ordered. I opted for the blackened yellow fin tuna and was not disappointed. There were five slices of tuna served on a bed of aromatic jasmine rice with a salad containing toasted almonds and mango puree. I was assailed by a variety of tastes and textures, the warm rice matching well with the cold salad. After such a dish, I did not feel the need for a dessert and ordered an Irish coffee. It was the perfect end to an unforgettable dinner.

1  Thank 1939Travelguy
Reviewed November 6, 2017

We went to Marker 32 for my husband's birthday because we have been there before and always thought it was one of our favorites. The location is lovely with a view of the marsh. We ordered a bottle of wine to start and the waitress tipped over my glass before she even poured and when she did pour, she spilled a little wine. The food was okay, but when we tried to get water, it was a chore trying to find anyone.

2  Thank milagrosm193