All reviews front desk jacksonville airport amelia island nice hotel room was clean shopping and restaurants an early flight one night stay great place to stay staff was friendly enjoyed my stay would stay here again easy access convenient location hgi shuttle cruise
Reviewed June 12, 2018

The fire alarm kept going off and guest was complaining at the front desk as well as calling. The housekeeping staff I encountered had attitude when I asked for clean towels. The rooms are dated with an odor.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgiAIRPORTjax, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Good Evening!

Thank you so much for providing us with some feedback about your recent visit with us. It is important to me that our guests have a wonderful experience at this hotel. We're sorry that your experience with the hotel was negative.
Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

I look forward to having you back as a guest at hotel in the near future!

billie.lukas@hilton.com
# 904-421-2700

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here two nights, once prior to our flight out of JAX & once on our return. Location is literally 5 min from airport. If you happen to use the shuttle, make sure to call it in advance. Going it wasn’t an issue, but coming back we waited more than 30 min. The woman didn’t help with the luggages. My husband had to put all the luggages in the van.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Good Morning,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Florida/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I will pass on your great remarks to our team and how you enjoyed your stay with us! I am glad that you had a really good stay with us. We are committed to provide 100% guest satisfaction and glad to hear that we met your expectations.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Their group sales person, Billie, made the group's experience very good. The staff was very good and everything was fresh and clean. The group had a great experience with our catered lunch that was served in the dining room rather than our meeting room. The meeting room and everything was just as ordered.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgiAIRPORTjax, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Good Morning,

billie.lukas@hilton.com

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick stay overnight. The lobby and outside appearance is nice. The lady at the front desk is very nice and met our needs each time we needed something.

The room itself was a bit underwhelming. Paint on the walls and doors need updating. The toilet didn't really flush well. There was a red ant in the shower this morning when I hopped in.

I checked out the pool and it needed a major cleaning. And this morning, I went to the restroom out by the pool. It had a nasty rotting frog in the middle of the floor. I think maintenance is lacking here.

I would probably choose another hotel next time. Does not meet standards of all the Hiltons we have stayed at. The only reason for the 3 stars is Linda was very nice and helpful to us.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
hgiAIRPORTjax, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Good Afternoon!

I look forward to having you back as a guest at hotel in the near future!

Best Regards,

billie.lukas@Hilton.com
Director Of Sales

Reviewed June 2, 2018

You need to stay in this hotel if you are staying in Jacksonville! You will not be disappointed. It's also conveniently located close to many restaurants and shopping! Also close to a lot of sight seeing!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgiAIRPORTjax, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Good Afternoon,