All reviews separate sitting area pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness front desk room was clean business trip choice hotels great hotel quiet area recommend this hotel mayo clinic hot breakfast butler blvd very nice stay off the highway jacksonville area good size great customer service
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We originally booked a 3 night stay at the Quality Inn on Dix Ellis Trail for our anniversary. What a disaster that proved to be. After getting only 2 to 3 hours of sleep and both of us getting sick we checked out at 7 a.m. and decided to check out this Comfort Suites a few blocks away.

Immediately we knew we made a great decision and that things were about to get better. Amber, The Assistant GM, was very friendly and and heard our story out. She was very kind and compassionate with us and allowed us to preview a room. What a refreshing change this room was. We decided this is where we wanted to stay and booked a room. We explained that we had some perishable food in the car we bought the night before and she immediately invited us to check in early so we could get it in the fridge.

The room was nearly flawlessly clean and the overall appearance of the hotel was immaculate. The breakfast and the pool both exceeded expectations and they had the best coffee we ever had at a hotel.

Definitely a special thanks again to Miss Amber as she seemed extra attentive that we were comfortable and enjoying our visit. If we visit Jacksonville again, this is the first and only place we will look. Thank you for your kindness and helping to save our special weekend!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jitan K, Owner at Comfort Suites Baymeadows Near Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Thank you for writing a detailed review regarding your hotel experience. It was a pleasure to hear that you had a pleasant anniversary with us. I appreciate your kind words about Amber, your comments will be shared with her. We strive each day to deliver excellent service. It is our number one priority to provide clean and comfortable accommodations at a decent price and this goal was accomplished during your stay.

Our hotel was recently renovated and all of the rooms are suites equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker and hairdryer. Both room types, King and Doubles have a pull out sofa. I hope you were able to take advantage of our complimentary hotel amenities while you here such as deluxe continental breakfast that includes hot & cold items, wi-fi throughout the building, use of the business center (copy, print, fax) fitness center and swimming pool.

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites. We look forward to your next visit!

Best Regard,

Reviewed June 16, 2018

Everything was perfect! The rooms were comfortable, affordable, and clean. the customer service was excellent from Heidi at breakfast to the lady behind the front desk. We will definitely stay at a comfort suite when we travel again. Thanks, Michael & Angela Teague.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Teague Family,

Thank you for sharing your hotel experience on this website. I'm delighted to hear that our staff members were able to deliver excellent service during your stay. Your kind words will be shared with them. I'm glad that you enjoyed our complimentary deluxe breakfast. I hope you took advantage of the other complimentary hotel amenities while you were here such as wi-fi throughout the building, use of business center (copy, print, fax), use of fitness center and swimming pool. It is our number one goal to provide clean and comfortable accommodations at a reasonable price and this goal was accomplished during your stay.

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites! We look forward to see you soon!

Reviewed June 13, 2018

This is my first time here. The hotel is nice with clean, nice room. Zach greeted me with a smile at the front desk and his super personalty made it a quick pleasurefull check in. Zach recommended a restaurant down the street which had the best brisket I ever had. Thanks Zach.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Jitan K, Owner at Comfort Suites Baymeadows Near Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Thank you for your time writing a review on this website. We were delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for recognizing Zach, your kind words will be shared with him. It is our number one goal to provide and and comfortable accommodations at reasonable cost and this goal was achieved during your stay. Our hotel was recently renovated and we are constantly updating the soft goods in the rooms. All rooms are equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and a coffee maker. I hope that you were able to take advantage of the complimentary hotel amenities while you were here such as deluxe continental breakfast, wi-fi throughout the building, 24 hour use of the business center (copy, print, fax), use of the fitness center and swimming pool.

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Checked in last night and the first thing I noticed was a nice clean room. The staff has been nice and professional the entire time. I especially wanna mention zack, he was nice right from the moment I walked up to check in. But this afternoon when I realized I’d left my lights on all night he had no problem giving me a jump when he saw his car was right beside mine. It might not seem like much only taking two minutes to help someone, but he sure saved me an hour of wait time for triple a. A big thumbs up for comfort suites but a double thumbs up for zack

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your hotel experience on this website. It is pleasure to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. I appreciate your recognition and kind words about our staff member, Zach. He is one of our valuable employees and I'm glad that he was able to help you with your car. Your comments will be shared with him.

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Words cannot express the wonderful and amazing pleasantries recieved byyour staff. I wanted to mention by name Zack, David, Leah and Amber. Miss Aretha always always has a smile and a friendly word when setting up that lovely breakfast the hotel provides. I just cant say enough about your staff at the comfort suites bay meadows. They have all just been wonderful each and everyone. I felt welcome the moment i stepped in the lobby

Stayed: May 2018
Jitan K, Owner at Comfort Suites Baymeadows Near Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Thank you for recognizing our staff members! We appreciate your kind words and rest assured that your comments will be shared with them. It is a pleasure that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed our complimentary deluxe breakfast. I hope that you were able to take advantage of our other hotel amenities while you were here such as 24 hour use of the business center (copy, print, fax), use of the fitness center, wi-fi throughout the building and swimming pool. Our hotel was recently renovated and all of our rooms are suites equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and hair dryer.

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites! We look forward to your next visit.