“Poor service ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #25 of 56 Coffee & Tea in Jacksonville
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I got off a long flight on my birthday and I saw the open Starbucks. It was late and I was so excited to still celebrate with my gold card. I told her it was my birthday and I was excited. She acted like she was put out to make my hot chocolate. I thought she might be tired so I was kind and asked if she was tired and she quickly said no. Why? Not the experience I expected.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Stopped by the Starbucks at JAX airport yesterday afternoon (Saturday the 23rd) and ordered what I always order at other Starbucks across the state of Florida and Georgia as I travel a good bit. I always try to request a venti (24oz) Latte but in two tall Cups (12 + 12oz)=24oz with one shot in each cup because two shots in one cup is just too much, but they wouldn't do it here. They said they could do one shot in one cup so I didn't argue and went with it. Then I asked for a Frappuccino with a Caramel Drizzle which they charged an extra $.70 cent for and the drizzle I got was ridiculous. They put maybe a 1/4 teaspoon of caramel on top of my whip cream when most Starbucks will put the drizzle in the cup and on top and make it look like you are getting what you pay for, but not at this Starbucks. I got about $.05 cents worth. The snobby reddish headed lady was anything but pleasant and I was done with her at this point and took our drinks and went. There was no line either so it wasn't like there was a rush and they had anything better to do. Luckily I'm not at JAX often so I won't be coming by here for a while, but if you want a Caramel Drizzle, expect more like a drop and if you want a "Solo" latte that is all you are going to get. (Solo means 1 shot by the way). This location makes me appreciate all the other Starbucks I go to. Here's to you Snobby Lady that looked like you wanted to do anything else but work at this Starbucks and appreciate a customer. Cheers!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Caught them at a slow time. Friendly staff! Dakota was my order taker. Got one of my usuals....the White Chocolate Mocha (hot).

Delish as always.

Tip! There are two in the airport after the TSA checkpoint. The other one is busier than this one which is at the C Gates.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Yes, there is a Starbucks at the JAX International Airport at the C gates. The people are friendly there and hot chocolate and coffee are great.

Reviewed 18 March 2016

Ordered two cups of coffee to go. Before fulfilling the order, the barrista informed me that if I was going through security, there was another Starbucks after Security. Appreciated the fact that I did not buy coffee to throw it away in a few minutes.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!