“Awesome place and Host”
other travellers have booked this property
Tranquil boudoir with a blue theme.
Plenty of natural light in the bedroom. Sunny peaceful bedroom.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tranquil boudoir with a blue theme.
Plenty of natural light in the bedroom.
Sunny peaceful bedroom.
Looking into the hallway and kitchen.
Sunny bright bedroom
Modern décor throughout theunit.
Eclectic pillow collection.
Cocktails anyone? Well stocked honor bar with wine, spirits, bottles of water and bar accoutrements.
Comfy leather recliner and new stainless appliances.
Modern comfort with loads of color.
New stainless appliances, microwave and broiler oven.
Espresso anyone? Illy espresso make ready to serve!
Pantry and dishes neatly hidden away in new Ikea cabinets.
New Ikea garage door cabinets offers loads of storage
Updated vanity.
Travertine tile bathroom floor.
Plenty of toiletries in case you forgot something,
Dresser with art deco mirror and 1920's boudoir lamps.
Enjoy the breeze on the  2 seat deck!
In house ever changing spa amenities!
Charming picket fence greets you.
Downstairs sister unit.
Offstreet parking in the driveway.
Up the stairs to your treetop retreat!
Keyless Entry integrated with alarm and CO2/smoke detector providing security and piece of mind!
Your host, Daiv.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Bainbridg...
Bainbridge, Georgia
“Awesome place and Host”
Reviewed April 24, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This was a perfect 1 bedroom apt for our weekend stay, I would recommend this place to any of my friends who was going to Jacksonville.

Liked best: Very updated
Liked least: nothing that I did not like.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
25 Apr 2016
I am glad y'all enjoyed the space. Being in the center city area we are close to everything as you found out. Come back again ! All the best, Daiv
Nicole W
Chicago, Illinois
“Fabulous”
Reviewed April 21, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My trip was fantastic. Daiv was quite the gracious host. The apartment was better than the pictures I saw. Daiv thought of everything and it's close to a lot of restaurants. I cooked breakfast every morning so it was nice that there were grocery stores around as well. I am looking forward to my next visit! Highly recommend!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked the comfort of the property and convenience.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
22 Apr 2016
Thank you for your positive comments and mentioning the proximity to shopping and restaurants ! It was a pleasure hosting you and I hope you come back again! Thank you for your business!
Maximilia...
Cary, North Carolina
“Amazing apartment”
Reviewed January 27, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

After I booked this property Daiv answered all question. He is a very organized and nice person. As soon as we arrived in Jacksonville, he showed us the apartment and told us everything we needed to know.
The apartment is exactly like it is described. There is everything you need and if there were any question during our stay, we called/texted Daiv and he replied as quick as possible.
Its locartion is in an quiet neighbourhood and easy to find.
We traveled by car and had no problems finding a parking lot, sice there are two at the apartment (one for this apartment, one for the other apartment right underneath it)
Furthermore it is only about 10 minutes to Jacksonville Downtown.

My girlfriend and I would book this property again and we can highly recommend it.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
28 Jan 2016
Thank you for your positive comments and mentioning the close proximity to downtown . I believe in truth in advertising and want to make sure everything looks as the pictures show . It was a pleasure meeting you both and if your travels take you this way again I would be happy to host you both!
Bill M
“Clean , well equipped luxury apartment ”
Reviewed January 23, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed here for 2 days while visiting family in the area. Daiv the host met me at the unit and gave me a tour of the apartment. The apartment had amenities that some high end hotels didn't have like a stocked honor bar, espresso maker, keyless entry,specialty soaps and a fully stocked kitchen! There was a welcome amenity waiting from the local bakery too! The apartment was clean and decorated in a very contemporary style and close to family in the Riverside part of town . I was surprised at how well located it was as upon first appearance it didn't seem like anything was close by. Within a minute or two drive I had access to dozens of restaurants and bars and my family was only a 3 minute drive. I will be back again and recommend this spot as a great alternative to a hotel!

24 Jan 2016
Thank you for your positive comments and business . Thank you for pointing out all the amenities I offer. Being in the inner core, the central location isn't obvious but you have found out there are plenty of dining options close at hand. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and family visit. I would be happy to host you again next time you are here on family business! Best, Daiv
MotherGra...
Beverly, Massachusetts
“Cozy, Elegant Little Getaway”
Reviewed November 17, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

I would recommend this rental for those looking to be inside an elegant space that shows meticulous care by the owner who is anxious to provide a positive and pleasant experience to his renters. Everything was up to date for the most part and the bed was sooo comfortable...there was wifi and cable and a full kitchen. The owner also made a cash bar available that included bottled water. The owner was also so honest and so straight forward...his contact was always prompt. Although he didn't have to, he made it point to greet us.

He was also honest about the fact that the rental is located in a working class neighborhood. The neighbors were friendly and my sister enjoyed her walk in the neighborhood!!!

I would recommend the spot to anyone passing through who wants a pleasant experience on the road with a trustworthy renter!!!

Liked best: The owner
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway
19 Nov 2015
Thank you for your kind words! I am glad you were comfortable during your stay. Looks are deceiving as mild mannered in appearance on the outside I offer many unexpected amenities and luxury appointments one wouldn't expect on the inside. I want to give all my valued guests a great experience. It was a pleasure meeting and hosting you both! Best, Daiv
Sunny430
Jacksonville, Florida
“Lovely apt- caring host!”
Reviewed October 18, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

This apartment is well appointed and the owner cares for it as if he lives there himself. He is a fine host and is sincere of his guest/s comfort. It was a pleasure to deal with a professional!
Footnote for travelers: a guest had stated they were disappointed due to lack of electrical outlets. If you travel with many gadgets, pack a power strip, will keep you up and running :)

Liked best: Apt and location
Travelling group: Solo
19 Oct 2015
Thank you for your kind words. I do have 2 power strips in the kitchen cabinet so everyone's gadgets will be up and running. Thank you for your business and I hope to host you again! Best, Daiv
Kimberly...
South Daytona, Florida
“Fantastic Find”
Reviewed June 22, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Daiv was a very gracious & accommodating host. We were uncertain about our arrival time and he worked well with our schedule. He greeted us and personally provided us with a tour of the apartment and all of it amenities including the spacious backyard with fire pit. There was a welcome gift of sumptuous cupcakes from the Edgewood Bakery, which is within walking distance. Since, we were going to be attending the Country Superfest Concert at Everbanks Field and not wanting to drive he recommended using Uber and also provided us the phone number of a local taxi service. The apartment is located in a quiet residential area but, everything you need is close by. Although there is a well equipped kitchen in the unit, we chose to eat out so, the recommended list of local eateries, clubs, bakery & ice cream shop with descriptions & directions were extremely helpful. On Saturday night, we used the fire pit in the back yard which had already been set up & the setting was very peaceful & serene. He also offered to give us a local tour of the area but, I had my own agenda already planned but, next visit I may take him up on his offer. Daiv personal attention to detail and availability made our visit completely worry free- much better than any motel experience. We will stay at Daiv's apartment on future Jacksonville visits.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Personal interaction of the host
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
23 Jun 2015
Thank you for you positive comments and mentioning the outdoor space which is often overlooked but nice to take advantage of. It was a pleasure hosting the two of you and I am glad the location worked for your planned activities . Hope to see y'all again! Best, Daiv
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing