All reviewslonghorn steakhousejacksonville airportfront deskroom was cleanan early flightstayed one nightshuttle servicerestaurants and shoppingnext morningparking lotbreakfast barhotel staffwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationstaff was friendlywafflesgreat place to stay
Reviewed July 16, 2018

was given a room already occupied. guest were loud entire night into morning. staff was not knowledgable or helpful. breakfast was ok. the room was thankfully clean. the hotel smelled of body odor upon arrival.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brenda B, Guest Service Agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences that you incurred and can assure you this is not standard for our property. I use all reviews for recognition as well as continued staff training and am working with our maintenance and housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen in the future. If I may be of further assistance please feel free to contact me directly, and if your travels find you in our area in the future we would be honored to have you as a return guest.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

The hotel was very clean and nice, parking was no problem. There are a couple of restaurants on adjoining property, easy walk. The staff was very friendly and efficient. This stay was for a trip to the zoo and I would definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brenda B, Guest Service Represenative at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport Fl, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking time out of your busy day to complete a survey regarding your visit with us. I can't wait to share your review with our hardworking team members! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future

Reviewed July 4, 2018

The bathroom was very dirty covered in hair and when I called the front desk about the issue she only said “we don’t have another room for you” did not apologize or offer to fix the problem and was not kind or helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brenda B, Guest Service Agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

On behalf of our Hampton Inn Team, we appreciate you choosing to stay with us.
We hope you'll accept our sincerest apologies for falling short on our high service standards. While we do our best to always deliver a smooth experience, it appears we fell short and did not meet expectations during your visit.

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future

Reviewed July 3, 2018

I will stay here again. So convenient to the airport and the highway. Everything was fresh and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were driving from southern Florida to Maryland, made a stop to pick up a traveler at the JAX airport. It all worked out perfectly. The hotel is comfortable, the beds are great, the rooms are clean and up to date and the check-in was super easy via the cell phone!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brenda B, Guest Service Agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport FL, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!
It was our pleasure having you stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to provide us your much valued feedback. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests. We look forward to the next time we have the privilege of taking care of you.

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport for one night after arriving on a 11 pm flight from Poland. This Hampton is on par with most of the others at which I’ve stayed— which is a positive thing. I did notice a number of people loitering in the parking lot late at night, but no one bothered me. Free bottles of water at check-in were a nice touch. The bed felt heavenly and I slept extremely well after being on a plane for several hours. The continental breakfast seemed especially good too, but maybe I was just excited not to be eating plane food.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Brenda B, Guest Service Agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

I'm so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team works hard to make all of our valued guests feel at home.

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future.