US$78
US$68
US$108
US$105
Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$81
US$176
US$159
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$257
US$249
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$112
Hampton.com
US$109
US$93
Hotels.com
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$65
All reviewseasy wifinice hotelmedical centerbaptist hospitalu turnclean propertybreakfast buffetspacious roomhotel is locatedminute driveoatmealwould stay here againstaff was friendlyoutdoor poolwonderful stayparking lotup to date
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I had a reservation for the night of rhe 27th. After confirming my reservation online and called front desk my reservation was not honored for the price I booked it at. The front desk attendant was uninviting the second we walked in. Your front desk attendant and GM made zero attempt to fix the situation. If anything their lack of customer service made the situation worse. I ended up going a mile up the road and was greeted with a smile a the customer service that is expected in your industry. I make quite a few trips to Jacksonville during the year, I will not be giving my business to your hotel. After seeing how we were treated by the staff I don't expect anything to be remedied but your organization should know what's going on. horrible customer service!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Drew D
April E, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville Flagler Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to use an IHG Employee Rate form at a Marriott Hotel. We would have been happy to check you in at another rate but since you chose to leave we cancelled your reservation at no charge to you.

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

I am a Marriott member and always love to stay at courtyards. It’s bistro is very good and small but good bar is available. The bartender Bill was excellent and very funny. The only issue was the internet. It’s free so that’s a plus or pay 4.95 for the faster speed. They have the option for logging into your Netflix or Hulu account for tv viewing and that’s where they lost me. It was very slow and buffering all the time. It would play a show for about 30 seconds before it paused to catch up. I finally just gave up and just watched regular tv. I would stay here again but it would be more enjoyable if the small details of the internet was fixed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
April E, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville Flagler Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your candid response and will look into the internet service. We have recently upgraded our services and are working out the technical bugs. When you visit us again - your will be able to stream with no problems. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on business in the area. Building appears relatively new and well appointed. Very convenient to local office park and the hospital. Applebee’s a block away. Lobby facilities include a bistro. Bed comfortable. Very clean.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank RYGDWW

RYGDWW - Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your great comments and hope you visit us again.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Very comfortable bedding. Modern & spacious room and very modern area in Lobby with a nice Bistro area. Everyone at front desk very pleasant & helpful. EXTREMELY convenient to I 95. EASY on/off. This property wonderfully clean & quiet.
surrounding area nice with plenty of shopping & dining choices

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your awesome comments and always strive to make your visit a pleasant one.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is quite lovely and modern. The service is quite strange. We had to wait about 20mins before someone was at the desk to assist us. Then the bistro on site....a worker just sat there while I waited to be helped. Maybe they were on their break, but it was very strange since I was the only customer. Our room had crumbs on the table, which I just used a Kleenex to wipe off. Another guest also had issues getting someone to assist him with a check-in later that same day. The hotel staff could use a refresh on customer service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
April E, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville Flagler Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Davina J - Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issue. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your message appropriately within the organization.