All reviewsfront deskroad noiserooms are largevery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastinterstatemicrowavechannelsconference
Reviewed December 9, 2014

The workout room was small, but had weights. Although the elliptical machine did not work. The staff allowed us to check out a hour past the check out time, and were accommodating to our needs. I also liked the selection of snacks that you could purchase at the front desk 24 hours.

Room Tip: The hotel is in the middle of a residential area of apartments and townhomes.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
ErikaGriff, Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experiences, they are always welcomed. I was not aware that our elliptical was not functioning properly. I had our Chief Engineer to inspect it today and he stated all was well with it. He did mention that you have to hold the reset button for about 5 seconds to clear out the previous guest information. I do hope this information helps when you come to visit our property the next time. It was a pleasure serving you.

Reviewed December 2, 2014

I had a wonderful experience with the entire staff from my check in experience to the stay and departure. I enjoyed every moment and I will definitely recommend this hotel to all of my friends. The price was great, the stay was great and I did not want to leave. Rovanda (I think, this is how you spell her name) was very accommodating and made sure we had everything we needed in addition a fast check in. She basically read our minds. This was our home away from home...
You all have made a loyal customer/family member.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
ErikaGriff, Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with the world about our staff/property. It was a pleasure serving you. I assure you Ms. Ravonda is ecstatic that her name was mentioned in your review. She is one of our awesome new employees. Please do not hesitate to call the property directly at 904-854-8000 for anything we may further assist you with.

Reviewed November 22, 2014

You learn things if you ask enough questions....In the JAX area, there are some hotels that have a special rate for those visiting the Mayo Clinic. This place is relatively convenient and at less than HALF the cost of the "high priced spread" definitely worth the money. The staff is friendly and helpful and the room was very good. The only caveat I would add is that IF you are bothered by road noise, don't get a room that faces 295. I sleep like a rock so I don't care, but it can be a consideration for others. It's important for patients and their families to know that they have choices and special rates are available.

Room Tip: I think even numbered rooms face 295. The road noise was noticeable. (Above average but not "Loud")
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Tracie P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2014

Dear RVTraveler4321,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our Holiday Inn Baymeadows. We truly value our Mayo Clinic guests and are so pleased that you found our hotel. We sincerely hope you will stay with us again when you are in the Jacksonville area.

Reviewed November 3, 2014

My group of UGA football fans has chosen this spot for several years for our annual trip to the Georgia-Florida game. The hotel is reasonably priced, has well appointed rooms and friendly but unobtrusive staff. A great experience as always therefore we return every year. Directional signage into the property is poor but I understand this is due to zoning restrictions and not due to the hotel staff. Good rooms! Good service! See y'all again next year!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Tracie P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2014

Dear UGADawg3,

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience at our Holiday Inn Baymeadows. From one Dawg fan to another, we really appreciate you staying with us. Hopefully next year will have a better turn out for us.

Reviewed October 29, 2014

We stayed in this holiday inn for one night passing through Jacksonville last week. The person who checked us in was very friendly and quickly. Hotel is nice and clean. The beds are comfortable. Ac was quiet. We did not have any problem during our stay. We will definitely stay at this holiday again when we visit Jacksonville. We highly recommend this hotel to travelers.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Tracie P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2014

Dear JunJieGZ,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our Holiday Inn Baymeadows. Our team takes tremendous pride in providing exceptional customer service and we are happy that you agree. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Jacksonville area.