All reviews front desk road noise rooms are large very nice hotel definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast interstate microwave channels conference
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly, clean, and professional.
We loved the pool and hot tub!
I am in love with the water pressure in the shower. Nothing like a hot sweaty day and then getting into that shower!
The staff was more then helpful.
Rooms were very clean.
We look forward to returning!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jon B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

It was a pleasure reading your experience while staying at our hotel. The entire team takes great pride in 100% Guest Satisfaction and we personally thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us now we performed. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Jacksonville area and welcome you to the family!

Holiday Inn I-295 East Baymeadows Road
Jacksonville, FL 32256

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

This is the best hotel. It's my second visit. Close to every thing, but not noisy. Clean, great beds, restaurant, Bar, pool, and Hot Tub. It does not offer free breakfast, but McDonalds about a mile down the road.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jon B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying at our hotel. The entire team takes pride in achieving 100% guest satisfaction and were delighted to hear your feedback. Thank you for selecting our hotel for your overnight needs and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Holiday Inn I-295 East Baymeadows
Jacksonville, FL 32256

Reviewed June 15, 2017

Courtney and her staff were extremely accommodating to not only our needs, but the needs of our attendees as well. I can definitely see our program returning here for future events. Additionally, I would recommend this property to others to stay at while on personal travel.

Room Tip: Close to areas of interest & shopping.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Jon B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

First and foremost I want to personally thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience while staying at our hotel. The team here take great pride in guest feedback and we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much again for choosing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

This Holiday Inn is small. The food we had for the conference was just ok. They ran out of salad and the tea was very watered down. It was more flavored water than actual tea. I wasn't impressed. The temperature in the rooms where extremely cold but the hallways hot.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for sharing your experience with us during your recent stay. It is our goal to provide accommodations that meet every single need. On behalf of the entire team here we would like to offer our apologies for falling short of your expectations. We truly hope that if you are traveling in the area again you will come back and see us to show you we can improve.

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

The room was LARGE and clean. The staff was great. The bed sleep well.

I do have special needs questions.

First, why was I put in a special needs room. Do not mind being in one (got a larger room) but felt like I was parking in handicap parking. I do not need it or qualify for the room.

Second, if I was physically disabled and using a wheelchair, the showers was not a roll in shower.

Third, we were on the top floor, thinking first floor rooms make more sense.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to tell us about your experience. We take great value in your feedback and the entire staff is engaged in 100% satisfaction. I do apologize for the room type you received as we do our best to accommodate room requests based on availability. On behalf of the entire team here we hope that you will stay with us again if in the area.