All reviews front desk social hour living room full kitchen home away from home great hotel fire pit evening reception flat screen waffle maker waffles restaurants and shopping the breakfast area great room excellent stay the staff was great the entire staff
Reviewed July 17, 2017

This is simply one of the best Hilton-branded hotels in Jacksonville. Centrally located to the major transportation hubs and the St Johns Town Center, the friendliness of the staff, the excellent breakfast and evening local hour on Mon-Thur makes this an extremely great value, especially for families and groups. Highly recommend staying at this Homewood Suites

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HWSDeerwood, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Dear William T,
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate the 5 stars and the flattering comments you sent our way. I will be sure to let the staff know how great of a job they're doing, they work very hard to make sure all of our guests are pleased with their stay. Thank you again for your recommendation, we can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 14, 2017

I had to come visit some customers in the area and was only here for 5 days but it is so nice to return to a consistently clean and friendly hotel. I travel frequently and I do not always have this experience. I am a Marriott Rewards and Hilton Honors Member and despite the quality of most hotels within these brands, I still have issues sometimes. I have NEVER had any issues at this property. It is in the perfect location- close to the St. Johns Town center, 15 minutes to the beach and 15 minutes to downtown. I am near everything but tucked away -just enough from the traffic.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
HWSDeerwood, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Dear nickmiller13,
I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time out of your day to send some flattering comments our way! I'm really glad that you were able to enjoy your suite. Our entire staff works very hard to make sure that no detail is overlooked. You are correct, our hotel is tucked away just enough to get some peace and quiet but is still very close to many restaurants and shopping. Thank you so much for your continued loyalty, not only with our hotel but as a Hilton Honors member. We can't wait to welcome you "Home" again when you find yourself back in Jacksonville.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Reserved two rooms - my son and his wife and myself and guest - to celebrate their anniversary by attending a concert in Jacksonville. Arrived and was told that only one room would be available to me because a guest decided to stay beyond his/her scheduled stay and therefore, only one room was available. The truth was a bit different - two rooms had been deemed unavailable because they needed 'deep cleaning' before they could be rented out. So while others were being checked in after I arrived, it was me that was without a room. Not a high enough Hilton Honors level, I guess, since I did overheard the desk clerk Jason tell his manager that 'Yes, all the gold and diamond members did have rooms assigned' and I'm just a stinky Blue level.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HWSDeerwood, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear jsh49,
I want to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about our hotel. We take guest comments very seriously as they are the basis for improving our hotel and service level. I was disappointed to hear that you experienced some imperfections in your stay, and I have taken the appropriate steps with our staff to make sure that this type of error doesn't happen again. Homewood Suites is very particular about providing a comfortable environment to all guests. We do appreciate your loyalty as a Hilton Honors member regardless of the tier -blue, silver, gold or diamond- that you may fall in. As per our conversation, we added points to your Hilton account on top of the points you earned during your stay. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future to show you how great Homewood Suites can really be!

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

The location wasn't my first choice, but this hotel made it worth the extra 10 minute drive to the base! The staff was kind and polite, they took great care of our family. They were present every time we passed the desk and had smiles in their faces. The night concierge was by far the most hospitable woman I have seen in a hotel for a long time! She truly upholds the Hilton standard for care! The rooms were clean and very adequately sized for our family. The breakfast was warm and the staff was inviting, the evening accommodations were also lovely, and very thoughtful. We will definitely be returning to this location in the future!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear 456kaleighw,
Thank you for the great review. I’ll let the staff know that you noticed their efforts. I’m sure they’ll be excited to hear the feedback. They work very hard to make sure no detail is overlooked. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your room, our housekeeping staff prides themselves in providing a clean, comfortable, and overall enjoyable experience for all of our guests. Thank you again for the great review, we can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Nice hotel, main lobby was very inviting and clean. The suite shop was a little bare with food/drinks. Hallways to the room smelled like body odor for the entire stay. But the breakfast area was very nice as well as the women working that area. Our room was very clean!! No issues.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest123511,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your recent stay. I will be sure to let our breakfast and housekeeping staff how great of a job they are doing; they will be excited to hear that you noticed their efforts. I apologize the suite shop wasn't fully stocked during your stay, with delicious snacks and yummy treats it's hard to not have items flying off the shelves! We can't wait to welcome you back in the future!!