All reviews front desk social hour full kitchen living room home away from home great hotel fire pit evening reception waffle maker waffles restaurants and shopping the breakfast area great room excellent stay the staff was great the entire staff beds were comfortable
Reviewed July 17, 2018

This was an anniversary getaway that went very well. We really enjoyed ourselves. The staff was beyond accommodating and helpful. Also, the location was really convenient to everything you could need for any needs, food, shopping or entertainment. Really a great stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HWSDeerwood, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Dear Savvy3242018,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to send some flattering comments our way! We are so thrilled to hear that you loved your stay! I will be sure to relay your compliments to our staff, they all strive to outrageously please our guests. Our location is very ideal, I'm glad that you located everything you needed during your trip! Thank you so much for celebrating your special occasion with us! Happy Anniversary! We can't wait to welcome you "Home" again soon!

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Our room smelled of mildew, we had to turn the A/C down to help rid the smell. The bed was OK, I really liked the layout of the room and how big it was. The bed was not in a private room as the picture makes it seem

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HWSDeerwood, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Dear kbcrawley06,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your recent stay. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found your suite to your liking. I will be sure to have our Chief Engineer and Executive Housekeeper take a look at the room to ensure that it is up to our standards as you shouldn't have experienced any unpleasant smell. I'm sincerely sorry that you experienced anything but a wonderful stay! We have several different room types located at our property, it looks as if you were in a King Studio Suite. We do have one bedroom and two bedroom suites available that have a separate living room. I hope that you will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

The staff really made you feel like you were at home. From the Breakfast staff to the Managers on duty. They made sure you had everything you needed. The Front desk attendant even assisted me with the grill. This is definitely my home away from home, when I am in Jacksonville, Fl!
Carole Higgins

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Zackandcarole05
HWSDeerwood, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Zackandcarole05,
We loved having you here as our guest and we are so thrilled that you found us to be your "home away from home". Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to send some flattering comments our way, we truly appreciate it! I will be sure to let our entire staff know just how great of a job they are doing! We hope to see you again real soon. If you need help with future reservations, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Breakfast food and cleanliness policy was unsatisfactory. All the food and juices were empty and tables dirty at 9:15 am. The breakfast hours were 7:00 am to 10:00 am. The General Manager is implementing new training to correct the problem.

Room Tip: Great! No problems at all.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HWSDeerwood, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear rbhughes7762rh,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay. While I'm very glad that we were able to speak during your stay, I'm sorry that it wasn't for something more positive. I'm very pleased that we discussed the 100% satisfaction guarantee and that we were able to make your stay a little better in that regard. The breakfast practice that you witnessed is very out of character for our breakfast staff. Training is being enforced and the issues will be handled appropriately. I hope that you will give us another chance to prove to you how great Homewood Suites can be! Please come back and visit soon.

In Hospitality,
Jacque Conley

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Adrian, Dillon and Michelle on the desk are rock stars! It makes for a great stay when the agents interact with the guests. We had some great conversations with them this weekend. The breakfast is hot and waiting each morning. You can eat inside or enjoy one of the happily secluded patios in the back, where music is piped in through the outdoor speakers. Don't worry if you want to have a quiet evening in, they have grills for guest use and board games for family time. The pool is a hidden gem! It is tucked in the back corner, giving it's guests a sense of privacy in the woods. Did I mention, that this is one of the quietest hotels we have stayed at?? When you are in your room, you can't hear any noise!

Overall, we had a great stay this weekend with warm and friendly staff, who is eager to serve! Many thanks from the Savannah couple. :)

1  Thank Jamie S
HWSDeerwood, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Jamie S,
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit such an amazing review. Our staff strives to outrageously please all of our guests and they love to see their names in print! I will definitely make sure that your many compliments get back to our front desk rock stars! We have many great amenities and I'm very glad that you were able to take advantage of a few of them! Our pool and spa were recently renovated, our guests are loving our outdoor oasis! We can't wait to welcome you "Home" whenever your travel leads you back to Jacksonville!