Traveled to Jacksonville,Florida to see the sights and food venues. Booked a room at the Embassy Suites and was able to check in early upon arrival. The atmosphere in the lobby was fresh clean and invigorating to see. The receptionist was very polite and knowledgeable of the area surroundings. The room I had was on the 4 th floor where I could overlook the lobby and dining area. The room was was spacious clean suitable. There is a meeting for everyone to have drinks and appetizers that went very well. Lastly,the morning buffet is a needed start to any day. Visit and it will be a return attraction for many times to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently renovated Embassy Suites Jacksonville Baymeadows is close to downtown Jacksonville, the University of North Florida, sunny beaches, professional sporting events and shopping. This all-suite hotel is minutes from Jacksonville attractions and less than a mile east of I-95. Free breakfast and evening reception help make your stay effortless. Our professional staff will help you plan any special occasion event or corporate meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Jacksonville
- Embassy Suites Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Embassy Suites