“I stayed at this location before and the experience was...”

Wyndham Garden Jacksonville
Ranked #70 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I stayed at this location before and the experience was great, but the second time it was the worst. The towels were not clean the has soil stains, the tv was not working and they were under construction so there was a lot of noise so I was unable to get any rest.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
JaxHospitalityTeam, Front Desk Supervisor at Wyndham Garden Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you for sharing this review, and for choosing to stay with us again! Your loyalty is very much appreciated. Please accept our apologies that your visit was less than satisfactory this time. I hope that you let our staff know if the issues you experienced so that we could correct them as soon as possible. As you know, this is not our standard and I hope it will not deter you form returning yet again. When the renovations are complete, our property will have been transformed into one that always offers an exceptional experience, and we look forward to your return so that you can have that experience for yourself once more.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

You get what you pay for. There is lots of reconstruction, hallways smelled like marijuana and room renovations are not of high quality.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us, and for taking the time to share this review. I do apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. Please know that we have a very strict no-smoking policy that is enforced, and any time there is any evidence of such activity occurring on the premises, we take swift action to correct it. We are currently remodeling our building and rooms into ones that are elegant, modern, and comfortable. Upon looking into your reservation, I found that unfortunately your stay was in a room that had not yet been fully updated. I know that you will find our brand new rooms to your liking, and I certainly hope that you will return one day so that you can experience our new and improved hotel for yourself.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
JaxHospitalityTeam, Front Desk Supervisor at Wyndham Garden Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Reviewed 9 January 2018

This was the first time that I traveled with my dog. I never like to take my dog on our road trips because then I have to choose a Pet Friendly hotel and that always gave me a disgusting feeling. I have to share that this Wyndham was clean (other than some mess because they are remodeling) and the rooms did not have rugs. Thank God. My dog is very well trained but I know that not everyone has a well trained dog nor do they clean after their pet. So the No Rug factor was awesome. Floors were clean and room did not have pet odor. Two thumbs up from me. I wish I was guaranteed that I can find a Pet Friendly hotel like this one for all my road trips. I would travel with my pooch more often.

1  Thank Susan M
JaxHospitalityTeam, Front Desk Supervisor at Wyndham Garden Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for staying with us, and for taking a moment to post this review! We work hard to keep our guests satisfied and the positive feedback is greatly appreciated. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were comfortable and satisfied in your room. Here at the Wyndham Garden, we know that travelling with dogs can be stressful, so I'm glad that your stay with us helped to make it a little easier for you. We hope you have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
JaxHospitalityTeam, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Reviewed 7 January 2018

This hotel was under renovation but you can see the potential of the property. The staff was great and very accommodating.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
JaxHospitalityTeam, Front Desk Supervisor at Wyndham Garden Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you very much for choosing to be our guest, and for taking the time to share this review. You are correct in your comment stating that we are undergoing refurbishment, and as this is a work in progress, we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. This hotel, once finished with the remodeling, will have been transformed into a refreshed, modern, and elegant property that always offers a great experience to our guests. We take customer service and hospitality quite seriously here at the Wyndham Garden, and I am glad to hear that you appreciated that aspect of our operations. It was truly a pleasure having you stay with us, and I hope you will get the chance to revisit our property when the renovations have been completed, so that you can see for yourself how much we have improved!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We stayed for two days on Dec. 19th and 20th at a rate of $79 per night.
We came back and styed on the 27th for one night and was charged $99. Being a member did not matter. We were really dissapointed about that. We might reconcider any future stays.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
JaxHospitalityTeam, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for staying with us, and for taking the time to share this review. I was concerned about your comment regarding the billing of your room, so I took it upon myself to investigate your past stays with us. According to our records, the rate for both visits was exactly the same on both occasions. I apologize for any confusion that may have transpired regarding this subject. I assure you that our staff have the best interests of our guests as a top priority, and if there ever is an issue with billing, we take great effort to resolve it to the best of our ability. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and I do hope you will return to stay with us again in the future.
Respectfully,